Cameron Diaz and A-Rod Enjoying Romantic Trip Together in Miami
Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez have cast doubt on reports their relationship is over after they were reportedly spotted enjoying a romantic boat trip in Miami, Florida on Tuesday, November 23. The Hollywood actress was first rumored to be dating the sportsman back in February when they were seen partying together during the Super Bowl festivities.
The romance was said to be in trouble last month when the "Shrek" star was pictured enjoying a night out with "Glee" 's Matthew Morrison, and a subsequent report from America's Life & Style magazine suggested the relationship was over.
But Diaz and A-Rod were reportedly pictured enjoying each other's company during a trip on a luxury yacht in Miami Beach, lying next to each other and sunbathing on the deck whilst chatting.
More Cameron Diaz News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy