Cameron Diaz and A-Rod Enjoying Romantic Trip Together in Miami
Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez have cast doubt on reports their relationship is over after they were reportedly spotted enjoying a romantic boat trip in Miami, Florida on Tuesday, November 23. The Hollywood actress was first rumored to be dating the sportsman back in February when they were seen partying together during the Super Bowl festivities.
The romance was said to be in trouble last month when the "Shrek" star was pictured enjoying a night out with "Glee" 's Matthew Morrison, and a subsequent report from America's Life & Style magazine suggested the relationship was over.
But Diaz and A-Rod were reportedly pictured enjoying each other's company during a trip on a luxury yacht in Miami Beach, lying next to each other and sunbathing on the deck whilst chatting.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen