Cameron Diaz and A-Rod Enjoying Romantic Trip Together in Miami
Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez have cast doubt on reports their relationship is over after they were reportedly spotted enjoying a romantic boat trip in Miami, Florida on Tuesday, November 23. The Hollywood actress was first rumored to be dating the sportsman back in February when they were seen partying together during the Super Bowl festivities.
The romance was said to be in trouble last month when the "Shrek" star was pictured enjoying a night out with "Glee" 's Matthew Morrison, and a subsequent report from America's Life & Style magazine suggested the relationship was over.
But Diaz and A-Rod were reportedly pictured enjoying each other's company during a trip on a luxury yacht in Miami Beach, lying next to each other and sunbathing on the deck whilst chatting.
More Cameron Diaz News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding