Jamiroquai's Jay Kay Blasts John Lydon for Farting Throughout Their Flight
Jamiroquai frontman Jay Kay has blasted Sex Pistols rocker John Lydon, accusing him of becoming a "nuisance" during a long-haul flight to Australia. The singer was sitting next to Lydon, also known as Johnny Rotten, when he was flying Down Under - and he was infuriated when the controversial star repeatedly passed gas throughout the entire journey.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "He is a f**king nuisance. I was seated next to him on a flight and the whole trip he just kept farting. It was totally foul. He kept saying, 'Oh, that wasn't me' or 'The meal smells a bit off, don't you think?' He drove me insane."
The experience was so bad Jay Kay insists he'd prefer to move to economy class rather than be seated next to Lydon again, adding "At least I'd be able to breathe a bit. They banned smoking in the air and they should ban farting."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction