Ben Harper Alters Date of Split on Divorce Papers
Grammy-winner Ben Harper has altered the date of his separation from Laura Dern on his divorce papers - pushing it back by six months. The singer-songwriter filed for divorce in Los Angeles last month, October 8, citing irreconcilable differences after five years of marriage.
Harper originally claimed in the petition that he split from the "Jurassic Park" actress in January, but on Friday, November 19 the star's lawyer changed the date to state the couple broke up on July 1 instead. No reason was given for the alteration.
Ben Harper and Laura Dern tied the knot at a mansion formerly owned by actor Gregory Peck on December 23, 2005, after dating for five years. Before marrying Dern, Harper was previously married to Joanna with whom he has two kids, Charles Joseph and Harris.
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian