Ben Harper Alters Date of Split on Divorce Papers
Grammy-winner Ben Harper has altered the date of his separation from Laura Dern on his divorce papers - pushing it back by six months. The singer-songwriter filed for divorce in Los Angeles last month, October 8, citing irreconcilable differences after five years of marriage.
Harper originally claimed in the petition that he split from the "Jurassic Park" actress in January, but on Friday, November 19 the star's lawyer changed the date to state the couple broke up on July 1 instead. No reason was given for the alteration.
Ben Harper and Laura Dern tied the knot at a mansion formerly owned by actor Gregory Peck on December 23, 2005, after dating for five years. Before marrying Dern, Harper was previously married to Joanna with whom he has two kids, Charles Joseph and Harris.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance