Ben Harper Alters Date of Split on Divorce Papers
Grammy-winner Ben Harper has altered the date of his separation from Laura Dern on his divorce papers - pushing it back by six months. The singer-songwriter filed for divorce in Los Angeles last month, October 8, citing irreconcilable differences after five years of marriage.
Harper originally claimed in the petition that he split from the "Jurassic Park" actress in January, but on Friday, November 19 the star's lawyer changed the date to state the couple broke up on July 1 instead. No reason was given for the alteration.
Ben Harper and Laura Dern tied the knot at a mansion formerly owned by actor Gregory Peck on December 23, 2005, after dating for five years. Before marrying Dern, Harper was previously married to Joanna with whom he has two kids, Charles Joseph and Harris.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child