Ben Harper Alters Date of Split on Divorce Papers
Grammy-winner Ben Harper has altered the date of his separation from Laura Dern on his divorce papers - pushing it back by six months. The singer-songwriter filed for divorce in Los Angeles last month, October 8, citing irreconcilable differences after five years of marriage.
Harper originally claimed in the petition that he split from the "Jurassic Park" actress in January, but on Friday, November 19 the star's lawyer changed the date to state the couple broke up on July 1 instead. No reason was given for the alteration.
Ben Harper and Laura Dern tied the knot at a mansion formerly owned by actor Gregory Peck on December 23, 2005, after dating for five years. Before marrying Dern, Harper was previously married to Joanna with whom he has two kids, Charles Joseph and Harris.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival