Ben Harper Alters Date of Split on Divorce Papers
Grammy-winner Ben Harper has altered the date of his separation from Laura Dern on his divorce papers - pushing it back by six months. The singer-songwriter filed for divorce in Los Angeles last month, October 8, citing irreconcilable differences after five years of marriage.
Harper originally claimed in the petition that he split from the "Jurassic Park" actress in January, but on Friday, November 19 the star's lawyer changed the date to state the couple broke up on July 1 instead. No reason was given for the alteration.
Ben Harper and Laura Dern tied the knot at a mansion formerly owned by actor Gregory Peck on December 23, 2005, after dating for five years. Before marrying Dern, Harper was previously married to Joanna with whom he has two kids, Charles Joseph and Harris.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes