Christina Aguilera Photographed Holding Hands With New Man
Christina Aguilera has fueled rumors she has moved on from estranged husband Jordan Bratman after she was photographed holding hands with a new man. The singer filed for divorce from her longtime partner Bratman, the father of her two-year-old son Max, in October.
Gossips soon reported she had started dating Matthew D. Rutler, who worked behind the scenes on her new movie "Burlesque", after they were seen enjoying a night out together earlier this month.
Now Aguilera has sparked new speculation about a romance with Rutler after the pair was snapped walking hand-in-hand as they left a Los Angeles hotel on Sunday, November 21.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges