Christina Aguilera Photographed Holding Hands With New Man
Christina Aguilera has fueled rumors she has moved on from estranged husband Jordan Bratman after she was photographed holding hands with a new man. The singer filed for divorce from her longtime partner Bratman, the father of her two-year-old son Max, in October.
Gossips soon reported she had started dating Matthew D. Rutler, who worked behind the scenes on her new movie "Burlesque", after they were seen enjoying a night out together earlier this month.
Now Aguilera has sparked new speculation about a romance with Rutler after the pair was snapped walking hand-in-hand as they left a Los Angeles hotel on Sunday, November 21.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked