Christina Aguilera Photographed Holding Hands With New Man
Christina Aguilera has fueled rumors she has moved on from estranged husband Jordan Bratman after she was photographed holding hands with a new man. The singer filed for divorce from her longtime partner Bratman, the father of her two-year-old son Max, in October.
Gossips soon reported she had started dating Matthew D. Rutler, who worked behind the scenes on her new movie "Burlesque", after they were seen enjoying a night out together earlier this month.
Now Aguilera has sparked new speculation about a romance with Rutler after the pair was snapped walking hand-in-hand as they left a Los Angeles hotel on Sunday, November 21.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13