Christina Aguilera Photographed Holding Hands With New Man
Christina Aguilera has fueled rumors she has moved on from estranged husband Jordan Bratman after she was photographed holding hands with a new man. The singer filed for divorce from her longtime partner Bratman, the father of her two-year-old son Max, in October.
Gossips soon reported she had started dating Matthew D. Rutler, who worked behind the scenes on her new movie "Burlesque", after they were seen enjoying a night out together earlier this month.
Now Aguilera has sparked new speculation about a romance with Rutler after the pair was snapped walking hand-in-hand as they left a Los Angeles hotel on Sunday, November 21.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift