Christina Aguilera Photographed Holding Hands With New Man
Christina Aguilera has fueled rumors she has moved on from estranged husband Jordan Bratman after she was photographed holding hands with a new man. The singer filed for divorce from her longtime partner Bratman, the father of her two-year-old son Max, in October.
Gossips soon reported she had started dating Matthew D. Rutler, who worked behind the scenes on her new movie "Burlesque", after they were seen enjoying a night out together earlier this month.
Now Aguilera has sparked new speculation about a romance with Rutler after the pair was snapped walking hand-in-hand as they left a Los Angeles hotel on Sunday, November 21.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- HBO's Porn Drama 'The Deuce' Gets a September Premiere Date