Kimberley Walsh 'Excited' for Landing Film Role
British pop star Kimberley Walsh is following in her Girls Aloud bandmate Sarah Harding's footsteps - she's landed a supporting role in an upcoming movie. The members of the girl group made brief appearances in 2007's St. Trinian's playing school band members, with Harding going on to land a bigger part in the sequel.
Walsh has now also bagged herself another film project - she's been cast in "Horrid Henry: The Movie", alongside Anjelica Huston and Richard E. Grant. She'll play the lead character's cousin, Polly.
She says, "I am so excited to have been asked! The Horrid Henry books are wonderful and to be playing the role of Prissy Polly in 3D is incredible!"
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt