Kimberley Walsh 'Excited' for Landing Film Role
British pop star Kimberley Walsh is following in her Girls Aloud bandmate Sarah Harding's footsteps - she's landed a supporting role in an upcoming movie. The members of the girl group made brief appearances in 2007's St. Trinian's playing school band members, with Harding going on to land a bigger part in the sequel.
Walsh has now also bagged herself another film project - she's been cast in "Horrid Henry: The Movie", alongside Anjelica Huston and Richard E. Grant. She'll play the lead character's cousin, Polly.
She says, "I am so excited to have been asked! The Horrid Henry books are wonderful and to be playing the role of Prissy Polly in 3D is incredible!"
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why