Kimberley Walsh 'Excited' for Landing Film Role
British pop star Kimberley Walsh is following in her Girls Aloud bandmate Sarah Harding's footsteps - she's landed a supporting role in an upcoming movie. The members of the girl group made brief appearances in 2007's St. Trinian's playing school band members, with Harding going on to land a bigger part in the sequel.
Walsh has now also bagged herself another film project - she's been cast in "Horrid Henry: The Movie", alongside Anjelica Huston and Richard E. Grant. She'll play the lead character's cousin, Polly.
She says, "I am so excited to have been asked! The Horrid Henry books are wonderful and to be playing the role of Prissy Polly in 3D is incredible!"
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie