Kimberley Walsh 'Excited' for Landing Film Role
British pop star Kimberley Walsh is following in her Girls Aloud bandmate Sarah Harding's footsteps - she's landed a supporting role in an upcoming movie. The members of the girl group made brief appearances in 2007's St. Trinian's playing school band members, with Harding going on to land a bigger part in the sequel.
Walsh has now also bagged herself another film project - she's been cast in "Horrid Henry: The Movie", alongside Anjelica Huston and Richard E. Grant. She'll play the lead character's cousin, Polly.
She says, "I am so excited to have been asked! The Horrid Henry books are wonderful and to be playing the role of Prissy Polly in 3D is incredible!"
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'