Kimberley Walsh 'Excited' for Landing Film Role
British pop star Kimberley Walsh is following in her Girls Aloud bandmate Sarah Harding's footsteps - she's landed a supporting role in an upcoming movie. The members of the girl group made brief appearances in 2007's St. Trinian's playing school band members, with Harding going on to land a bigger part in the sequel.
Walsh has now also bagged herself another film project - she's been cast in "Horrid Henry: The Movie", alongside Anjelica Huston and Richard E. Grant. She'll play the lead character's cousin, Polly.
She says, "I am so excited to have been asked! The Horrid Henry books are wonderful and to be playing the role of Prissy Polly in 3D is incredible!"
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris