U2 to Release 'Wide Awake in Europe' on Black Friday
U2 are giving U.S. independent record stores a big boost this holiday season by releasing a new three-track vinyl EP on Friday, Novemeber 26. "Wide Awake in Europe" will be released exclusively to select record stores on America's busiest shopping day of the year, traditionally called Black Friday.
Bass player Adam Clayton tells WENN, "My local record shop introduced me to music I didn't know and I might never have discovered."
Only 5,000 copies of "Wide Awake in Europe" have been pressed. The EP features renditions of fan favorites "Mercy", "Moment of Surrender" and "I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight".
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer