U2 to Release 'Wide Awake in Europe' on Black Friday
U2 are giving U.S. independent record stores a big boost this holiday season by releasing a new three-track vinyl EP on Friday, Novemeber 26. "Wide Awake in Europe" will be released exclusively to select record stores on America's busiest shopping day of the year, traditionally called Black Friday.
Bass player Adam Clayton tells WENN, "My local record shop introduced me to music I didn't know and I might never have discovered."
Only 5,000 copies of "Wide Awake in Europe" have been pressed. The EP features renditions of fan favorites "Mercy", "Moment of Surrender" and "I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight".
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet