U2 to Release 'Wide Awake in Europe' on Black Friday
U2 are giving U.S. independent record stores a big boost this holiday season by releasing a new three-track vinyl EP on Friday, Novemeber 26. "Wide Awake in Europe" will be released exclusively to select record stores on America's busiest shopping day of the year, traditionally called Black Friday.
Bass player Adam Clayton tells WENN, "My local record shop introduced me to music I didn't know and I might never have discovered."
Only 5,000 copies of "Wide Awake in Europe" have been pressed. The EP features renditions of fan favorites "Mercy", "Moment of Surrender" and "I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight".
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media