U2 to Release 'Wide Awake in Europe' on Black Friday
U2 are giving U.S. independent record stores a big boost this holiday season by releasing a new three-track vinyl EP on Friday, Novemeber 26. "Wide Awake in Europe" will be released exclusively to select record stores on America's busiest shopping day of the year, traditionally called Black Friday.
Bass player Adam Clayton tells WENN, "My local record shop introduced me to music I didn't know and I might never have discovered."
Only 5,000 copies of "Wide Awake in Europe" have been pressed. The EP features renditions of fan favorites "Mercy", "Moment of Surrender" and "I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight".
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris