Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal to Spend Thanksgiving Apart
New couple Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal are set to celebrate Thanksgiving apart - with their families. The couple has yet to confirm the romance reports, but it's becoming clear they won't be starting the holidays in America together this Thursday, November 25.
Gyllenhaal recently revealed he would be celebrating with his family and now Swift tells WENN she'll be heading to St. Louis, Missouri to spend the big day with her extended family. She explains, "I have a big family there and most of them are women so we'll all crowd in the kitchen and make things and tell stories and laugh. It's a good time."
But Gyllenhaal will still be able to see his girlfriend on Thanksgiving Day - she has taped a TV special which will air that night.
More Taylor Swift News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image