Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal to Spend Thanksgiving Apart
New couple Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal are set to celebrate Thanksgiving apart - with their families. The couple has yet to confirm the romance reports, but it's becoming clear they won't be starting the holidays in America together this Thursday, November 25.
Gyllenhaal recently revealed he would be celebrating with his family and now Swift tells WENN she'll be heading to St. Louis, Missouri to spend the big day with her extended family. She explains, "I have a big family there and most of them are women so we'll all crowd in the kitchen and make things and tell stories and laugh. It's a good time."
But Gyllenhaal will still be able to see his girlfriend on Thanksgiving Day - she has taped a TV special which will air that night.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture