Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal to Spend Thanksgiving Apart
New couple Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal are set to celebrate Thanksgiving apart - with their families. The couple has yet to confirm the romance reports, but it's becoming clear they won't be starting the holidays in America together this Thursday, November 25.
Gyllenhaal recently revealed he would be celebrating with his family and now Swift tells WENN she'll be heading to St. Louis, Missouri to spend the big day with her extended family. She explains, "I have a big family there and most of them are women so we'll all crowd in the kitchen and make things and tell stories and laugh. It's a good time."
But Gyllenhaal will still be able to see his girlfriend on Thanksgiving Day - she has taped a TV special which will air that night.
More Taylor Swift News
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her