Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal to Spend Thanksgiving Apart
New couple Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal are set to celebrate Thanksgiving apart - with their families. The couple has yet to confirm the romance reports, but it's becoming clear they won't be starting the holidays in America together this Thursday, November 25.
Gyllenhaal recently revealed he would be celebrating with his family and now Swift tells WENN she'll be heading to St. Louis, Missouri to spend the big day with her extended family. She explains, "I have a big family there and most of them are women so we'll all crowd in the kitchen and make things and tell stories and laugh. It's a good time."
But Gyllenhaal will still be able to see his girlfriend on Thanksgiving Day - she has taped a TV special which will air that night.
More Taylor Swift News
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'