Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal to Spend Thanksgiving Apart
New couple Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal are set to celebrate Thanksgiving apart - with their families. The couple has yet to confirm the romance reports, but it's becoming clear they won't be starting the holidays in America together this Thursday, November 25.
Gyllenhaal recently revealed he would be celebrating with his family and now Swift tells WENN she'll be heading to St. Louis, Missouri to spend the big day with her extended family. She explains, "I have a big family there and most of them are women so we'll all crowd in the kitchen and make things and tell stories and laugh. It's a good time."
But Gyllenhaal will still be able to see his girlfriend on Thanksgiving Day - she has taped a TV special which will air that night.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle