George Lopez's Wife Files Divorce Papers
Funnyman-turned-U.S. TV host George Lopez's wife Ann is moving forward with plans to make their split official - she filed divorce papers on Tuesday, November 23. The couple, which has been married for 17 years and has a 15-year-old daughter, Mayan, announced it had parted ways earlier this year.
And now Ann Lopez has lodged legal documents in Los Angeles Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences". She is requesting spousal support, as well as primary custody of Mayan, reports TMZ.com.
The pair is not thought to have a pre-nuptial agreement in place. When announcing their separation few months ago, George's rep said "the decision is amicable and by mutual agreement." The two promised to be "dedicated parents, and committed partners in business and their philanthropic organization, The Lopez Foundation."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'