George Lopez's Wife Files Divorce Papers
Funnyman-turned-U.S. TV host George Lopez's wife Ann is moving forward with plans to make their split official - she filed divorce papers on Tuesday, November 23. The couple, which has been married for 17 years and has a 15-year-old daughter, Mayan, announced it had parted ways earlier this year.
And now Ann Lopez has lodged legal documents in Los Angeles Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences". She is requesting spousal support, as well as primary custody of Mayan, reports TMZ.com.
The pair is not thought to have a pre-nuptial agreement in place. When announcing their separation few months ago, George's rep said "the decision is amicable and by mutual agreement." The two promised to be "dedicated parents, and committed partners in business and their philanthropic organization, The Lopez Foundation."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen