George Lopez's Wife Files Divorce Papers
Funnyman-turned-U.S. TV host George Lopez's wife Ann is moving forward with plans to make their split official - she filed divorce papers on Tuesday, November 23. The couple, which has been married for 17 years and has a 15-year-old daughter, Mayan, announced it had parted ways earlier this year.
And now Ann Lopez has lodged legal documents in Los Angeles Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences". She is requesting spousal support, as well as primary custody of Mayan, reports TMZ.com.
The pair is not thought to have a pre-nuptial agreement in place. When announcing their separation few months ago, George's rep said "the decision is amicable and by mutual agreement." The two promised to be "dedicated parents, and committed partners in business and their philanthropic organization, The Lopez Foundation."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville