George Lopez's Wife Files Divorce Papers
Funnyman-turned-U.S. TV host George Lopez's wife Ann is moving forward with plans to make their split official - she filed divorce papers on Tuesday, November 23. The couple, which has been married for 17 years and has a 15-year-old daughter, Mayan, announced it had parted ways earlier this year.
And now Ann Lopez has lodged legal documents in Los Angeles Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences". She is requesting spousal support, as well as primary custody of Mayan, reports TMZ.com.
The pair is not thought to have a pre-nuptial agreement in place. When announcing their separation few months ago, George's rep said "the decision is amicable and by mutual agreement." The two promised to be "dedicated parents, and committed partners in business and their philanthropic organization, The Lopez Foundation."
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed