George Lopez's Wife Files Divorce Papers
Funnyman-turned-U.S. TV host George Lopez's wife Ann is moving forward with plans to make their split official - she filed divorce papers on Tuesday, November 23. The couple, which has been married for 17 years and has a 15-year-old daughter, Mayan, announced it had parted ways earlier this year.
And now Ann Lopez has lodged legal documents in Los Angeles Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences". She is requesting spousal support, as well as primary custody of Mayan, reports TMZ.com.
The pair is not thought to have a pre-nuptial agreement in place. When announcing their separation few months ago, George's rep said "the decision is amicable and by mutual agreement." The two promised to be "dedicated parents, and committed partners in business and their philanthropic organization, The Lopez Foundation."
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!