Liam Gallagher's New Band Will Debut in March Next Year
Liam Gallagher's new band will debut as a live act with six British shows in March 2011. Beady Eye, which also features the singer's Oasis bandmates Gem Archer and Andy Bell, have just released their first track, "Bring the Light", and now the quintet are readying a European tour in 2011.
Concerts will begin with double shows at Scotland's Glasgow Barrowlands and the Manchester Apollo and London Troxy, before Beady Eye jet off to Europe for shows in France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
Gallagher has expressed interest in performing at London's struggling 100 Club, but that date has not been included in the tour.
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps