Liam Gallagher's New Band Will Debut in March Next Year
Liam Gallagher's new band will debut as a live act with six British shows in March 2011. Beady Eye, which also features the singer's Oasis bandmates Gem Archer and Andy Bell, have just released their first track, "Bring the Light", and now the quintet are readying a European tour in 2011.
Concerts will begin with double shows at Scotland's Glasgow Barrowlands and the Manchester Apollo and London Troxy, before Beady Eye jet off to Europe for shows in France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
Gallagher has expressed interest in performing at London's struggling 100 Club, but that date has not been included in the tour.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour