Liam Gallagher's New Band Will Debut in March Next Year
Liam Gallagher's new band will debut as a live act with six British shows in March 2011. Beady Eye, which also features the singer's Oasis bandmates Gem Archer and Andy Bell, have just released their first track, "Bring the Light", and now the quintet are readying a European tour in 2011.
Concerts will begin with double shows at Scotland's Glasgow Barrowlands and the Manchester Apollo and London Troxy, before Beady Eye jet off to Europe for shows in France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
Gallagher has expressed interest in performing at London's struggling 100 Club, but that date has not been included in the tour.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign