Liam Gallagher's New Band Will Debut in March Next Year
Liam Gallagher's new band will debut as a live act with six British shows in March 2011. Beady Eye, which also features the singer's Oasis bandmates Gem Archer and Andy Bell, have just released their first track, "Bring the Light", and now the quintet are readying a European tour in 2011.
Concerts will begin with double shows at Scotland's Glasgow Barrowlands and the Manchester Apollo and London Troxy, before Beady Eye jet off to Europe for shows in France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
Gallagher has expressed interest in performing at London's struggling 100 Club, but that date has not been included in the tour.
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala