Liam Gallagher's New Band Will Debut in March Next Year
Liam Gallagher's new band will debut as a live act with six British shows in March 2011. Beady Eye, which also features the singer's Oasis bandmates Gem Archer and Andy Bell, have just released their first track, "Bring the Light", and now the quintet are readying a European tour in 2011.
Concerts will begin with double shows at Scotland's Glasgow Barrowlands and the Manchester Apollo and London Troxy, before Beady Eye jet off to Europe for shows in France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
Gallagher has expressed interest in performing at London's struggling 100 Club, but that date has not been included in the tour.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival