Chynna Phillips and Billy Baldwin Renew Wedding Vows for 15th Anniversary
Singer/songwriter Chynna Phillips and her actor husband Billy Baldwin have put the nightmare of their divorce proceedings behind them for good - they've renewed their wedding vows. The Wilson Phillips star filed legal papers against Baldwin in February after undergoing treatment in rehab for anxiety.
She called off the divorce days later after realizing she wanted to fight for her family and the couple patched up its differences earlier this year. She says, "(The divorce was) an impulsive decision I regret."
Phillips and Baldwin sealed their reunion on September 12 by renewing their vows in front of friends and family just three days after celebrating their 15th wedding anniversary. The singer tells People magazine, "It was the most romantic, rewarding anniversary we've ever had."
Baldwin says, "Grown men had tears coming down their cheeks!" And Phillips insists she's managed to control her anxiety issues to enjoy her second chance at love. She adds, "All we've gone through this year was worth it. Billy loves me no matter how angry, impatient or frustrated I get. You can't put a price tag on that."
The couple has three children together.
Still about family, Chynna Phillips admits she has "limited" contact with her half-sister Mackenzie Phillips because she's still struggling to accept the fact the actress' incestuous relationship with their father has become public knowledge. Mackenzie shocked fans when she released her book "High on Arrival" last year, revealing she had shared a decade-long sexual relationship with dad John Phillips, the founder of "The Mamas & the Papas".
Chynna spoke out in support of Mackenzie when the news hit headlines, insisting she was "proud" of her sister, but the stress of dealing with the ensuing media furore was partly to blame for sending her to rehab for anxiety treatment. She spent two weeks under doctors' care at an undisclosed rehab center in February and admits she is still finding if hard to deal with the consequences of Mackenzie's revelations.
So Chynna has distanced herself from her sibling until she's fully recovered. She tells People magazine, "We're speaking in very limited ways at the moment. Not because I don't love her - I love her very much. It's just that when you are in the process of healing, sometimes he healthiest thing you can do is have space. She understands that 100 per cent and I appreciate her support."
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development