Chynna Phillips and Billy Baldwin Renew Wedding Vows for 15th Anniversary
Singer/songwriter Chynna Phillips and her actor husband Billy Baldwin have put the nightmare of their divorce proceedings behind them for good - they've renewed their wedding vows. The Wilson Phillips star filed legal papers against Baldwin in February after undergoing treatment in rehab for anxiety.
She called off the divorce days later after realizing she wanted to fight for her family and the couple patched up its differences earlier this year. She says, "(The divorce was) an impulsive decision I regret."
Phillips and Baldwin sealed their reunion on September 12 by renewing their vows in front of friends and family just three days after celebrating their 15th wedding anniversary. The singer tells People magazine, "It was the most romantic, rewarding anniversary we've ever had."
Baldwin says, "Grown men had tears coming down their cheeks!" And Phillips insists she's managed to control her anxiety issues to enjoy her second chance at love. She adds, "All we've gone through this year was worth it. Billy loves me no matter how angry, impatient or frustrated I get. You can't put a price tag on that."
The couple has three children together.
Still about family, Chynna Phillips admits she has "limited" contact with her half-sister Mackenzie Phillips because she's still struggling to accept the fact the actress' incestuous relationship with their father has become public knowledge. Mackenzie shocked fans when she released her book "High on Arrival" last year, revealing she had shared a decade-long sexual relationship with dad John Phillips, the founder of "The Mamas & the Papas".
Chynna spoke out in support of Mackenzie when the news hit headlines, insisting she was "proud" of her sister, but the stress of dealing with the ensuing media furore was partly to blame for sending her to rehab for anxiety treatment. She spent two weeks under doctors' care at an undisclosed rehab center in February and admits she is still finding if hard to deal with the consequences of Mackenzie's revelations.
So Chynna has distanced herself from her sibling until she's fully recovered. She tells People magazine, "We're speaking in very limited ways at the moment. Not because I don't love her - I love her very much. It's just that when you are in the process of healing, sometimes he healthiest thing you can do is have space. She understands that 100 per cent and I appreciate her support."
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video