Jessica Simpson Back on Promotional Tour After Puking Her 'Guts' Up
Jessica Simpson has assured fans she's back in good health after a 24-hour mystery illness forced her to cancel a string of promotional appearances in America. The singer began feeling unwell on Monday, November 22 and struggled through a morning appearance on TV program "The Early Show".
Simpson was unable to perform on the chat show as planned and had to scrap her bookings for the rest of the day, including an appearance on "The Late Show with David Letterman", after her health worsened. But Simpson honored her commitment to appear on America's "Live with Regis and Kelly" on Tuesday, November 23, insisting she was back on top form after kicking the bug.
She said, "I was puking my guts up yesterday. I got really sick. I don't know if it was food poisoning. One of my other friends who's out here with me, she was puking too. I think we had rotten milk so every time I think of milk now I'm queasy."
The star is expected to take part, as planned, in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York on Thursday, November 25.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says