Jessica Simpson Back on Promotional Tour After Puking Her 'Guts' Up
Jessica Simpson has assured fans she's back in good health after a 24-hour mystery illness forced her to cancel a string of promotional appearances in America. The singer began feeling unwell on Monday, November 22 and struggled through a morning appearance on TV program "The Early Show".
Simpson was unable to perform on the chat show as planned and had to scrap her bookings for the rest of the day, including an appearance on "The Late Show with David Letterman", after her health worsened. But Simpson honored her commitment to appear on America's "Live with Regis and Kelly" on Tuesday, November 23, insisting she was back on top form after kicking the bug.
She said, "I was puking my guts up yesterday. I got really sick. I don't know if it was food poisoning. One of my other friends who's out here with me, she was puking too. I think we had rotten milk so every time I think of milk now I'm queasy."
The star is expected to take part, as planned, in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York on Thursday, November 25.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl