Jessica Simpson Back on Promotional Tour After Puking Her 'Guts' Up
Jessica Simpson has assured fans she's back in good health after a 24-hour mystery illness forced her to cancel a string of promotional appearances in America. The singer began feeling unwell on Monday, November 22 and struggled through a morning appearance on TV program "The Early Show".
Simpson was unable to perform on the chat show as planned and had to scrap her bookings for the rest of the day, including an appearance on "The Late Show with David Letterman", after her health worsened. But Simpson honored her commitment to appear on America's "Live with Regis and Kelly" on Tuesday, November 23, insisting she was back on top form after kicking the bug.
She said, "I was puking my guts up yesterday. I got really sick. I don't know if it was food poisoning. One of my other friends who's out here with me, she was puking too. I think we had rotten milk so every time I think of milk now I'm queasy."
The star is expected to take part, as planned, in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York on Thursday, November 25.
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo