Jessica Simpson Back on Promotional Tour After Puking Her 'Guts' Up
Jessica Simpson has assured fans she's back in good health after a 24-hour mystery illness forced her to cancel a string of promotional appearances in America. The singer began feeling unwell on Monday, November 22 and struggled through a morning appearance on TV program "The Early Show".
Simpson was unable to perform on the chat show as planned and had to scrap her bookings for the rest of the day, including an appearance on "The Late Show with David Letterman", after her health worsened. But Simpson honored her commitment to appear on America's "Live with Regis and Kelly" on Tuesday, November 23, insisting she was back on top form after kicking the bug.
She said, "I was puking my guts up yesterday. I got really sick. I don't know if it was food poisoning. One of my other friends who's out here with me, she was puking too. I think we had rotten milk so every time I think of milk now I'm queasy."
The star is expected to take part, as planned, in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York on Thursday, November 25.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future