Mark Wahlberg Back in Gym to Get Hold Onto Wife
Mark Wahlberg's wife Rhea Durham has given the action man a holiday ultimatum - get back in shape or else! The movie star has spent four years getting in tip-top shape for his new boxing movie "The Fighter", but as soon as filming ended, Wahlberg stopped going to the gym - and started to get a little fat.
The actor tells WENN, "My new regimen consists of a bottle of red wine and a lot of food and I'm enjoying myself. My wife is like, 'You're starting to look really bad! I'm like a former Victoria's Secret model. If you want to hold onto me, you gotta do something!' So I'm back in the gym."
Wahlberg's "The Fighter" will be released in selected theaters in the U.S. on December 10. The film is inspired by a true story of boxer "Irish" Micky Ward, whom Wahlberg portrays.
More Mark Wahlberg News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21