Mark Wahlberg Back in Gym to Get Hold Onto Wife
Mark Wahlberg's wife Rhea Durham has given the action man a holiday ultimatum - get back in shape or else! The movie star has spent four years getting in tip-top shape for his new boxing movie "The Fighter", but as soon as filming ended, Wahlberg stopped going to the gym - and started to get a little fat.
The actor tells WENN, "My new regimen consists of a bottle of red wine and a lot of food and I'm enjoying myself. My wife is like, 'You're starting to look really bad! I'm like a former Victoria's Secret model. If you want to hold onto me, you gotta do something!' So I'm back in the gym."
Wahlberg's "The Fighter" will be released in selected theaters in the U.S. on December 10. The film is inspired by a true story of boxer "Irish" Micky Ward, whom Wahlberg portrays.
More Mark Wahlberg News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs