Mark Wahlberg Back in Gym to Get Hold Onto Wife
Mark Wahlberg's wife Rhea Durham has given the action man a holiday ultimatum - get back in shape or else! The movie star has spent four years getting in tip-top shape for his new boxing movie "The Fighter", but as soon as filming ended, Wahlberg stopped going to the gym - and started to get a little fat.
The actor tells WENN, "My new regimen consists of a bottle of red wine and a lot of food and I'm enjoying myself. My wife is like, 'You're starting to look really bad! I'm like a former Victoria's Secret model. If you want to hold onto me, you gotta do something!' So I'm back in the gym."
Wahlberg's "The Fighter" will be released in selected theaters in the U.S. on December 10. The film is inspired by a true story of boxer "Irish" Micky Ward, whom Wahlberg portrays.
More Mark Wahlberg News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung