Mark Wahlberg Back in Gym to Get Hold Onto Wife
Mark Wahlberg's wife Rhea Durham has given the action man a holiday ultimatum - get back in shape or else! The movie star has spent four years getting in tip-top shape for his new boxing movie "The Fighter", but as soon as filming ended, Wahlberg stopped going to the gym - and started to get a little fat.
The actor tells WENN, "My new regimen consists of a bottle of red wine and a lot of food and I'm enjoying myself. My wife is like, 'You're starting to look really bad! I'm like a former Victoria's Secret model. If you want to hold onto me, you gotta do something!' So I'm back in the gym."
Wahlberg's "The Fighter" will be released in selected theaters in the U.S. on December 10. The film is inspired by a true story of boxer "Irish" Micky Ward, whom Wahlberg portrays.
More Mark Wahlberg News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!