Mark Wahlberg Back in Gym to Get Hold Onto Wife
Mark Wahlberg's wife Rhea Durham has given the action man a holiday ultimatum - get back in shape or else! The movie star has spent four years getting in tip-top shape for his new boxing movie "The Fighter", but as soon as filming ended, Wahlberg stopped going to the gym - and started to get a little fat.
The actor tells WENN, "My new regimen consists of a bottle of red wine and a lot of food and I'm enjoying myself. My wife is like, 'You're starting to look really bad! I'm like a former Victoria's Secret model. If you want to hold onto me, you gotta do something!' So I'm back in the gym."
Wahlberg's "The Fighter" will be released in selected theaters in the U.S. on December 10. The film is inspired by a true story of boxer "Irish" Micky Ward, whom Wahlberg portrays.
More Mark Wahlberg News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert