Bruce Willis Is New Face of Russian Bank
Hollywood star Bruce Willis has become the unlikely face of a top Russian bank. The "Die Hard" tough guy will represent Trust Bank in Moscow for at least a year, replacing late Russian weightlifter and actor Vladimir Turchinsky, who died in 2009 at the age of 46.
In a statement, Trust Bank bosses claimed Willis was chosen to front their latest campaign because he reflected the company's values of "trust and dignity". He features in the posters with the slogan, "Trust is just like me, but a bank."
Willis, 55, also recently became the spokesman for Polish vodka brand Sobieski. As for his acting career, the father of actress Rumer Willis recently starred in "Red" along with other Hollywood veterans like Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich and Helen Mirren.
More Bruce Willis News
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia