Bruce Willis Is New Face of Russian Bank
Hollywood star Bruce Willis has become the unlikely face of a top Russian bank. The "Die Hard" tough guy will represent Trust Bank in Moscow for at least a year, replacing late Russian weightlifter and actor Vladimir Turchinsky, who died in 2009 at the age of 46.
In a statement, Trust Bank bosses claimed Willis was chosen to front their latest campaign because he reflected the company's values of "trust and dignity". He features in the posters with the slogan, "Trust is just like me, but a bank."
Willis, 55, also recently became the spokesman for Polish vodka brand Sobieski. As for his acting career, the father of actress Rumer Willis recently starred in "Red" along with other Hollywood veterans like Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich and Helen Mirren.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!