Bruce Willis Is New Face of Russian Bank
Hollywood star Bruce Willis has become the unlikely face of a top Russian bank. The "Die Hard" tough guy will represent Trust Bank in Moscow for at least a year, replacing late Russian weightlifter and actor Vladimir Turchinsky, who died in 2009 at the age of 46.
In a statement, Trust Bank bosses claimed Willis was chosen to front their latest campaign because he reflected the company's values of "trust and dignity". He features in the posters with the slogan, "Trust is just like me, but a bank."
Willis, 55, also recently became the spokesman for Polish vodka brand Sobieski. As for his acting career, the father of actress Rumer Willis recently starred in "Red" along with other Hollywood veterans like Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich and Helen Mirren.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics