Bruce Willis Is New Face of Russian Bank
Hollywood star Bruce Willis has become the unlikely face of a top Russian bank. The "Die Hard" tough guy will represent Trust Bank in Moscow for at least a year, replacing late Russian weightlifter and actor Vladimir Turchinsky, who died in 2009 at the age of 46.
In a statement, Trust Bank bosses claimed Willis was chosen to front their latest campaign because he reflected the company's values of "trust and dignity". He features in the posters with the slogan, "Trust is just like me, but a bank."
Willis, 55, also recently became the spokesman for Polish vodka brand Sobieski. As for his acting career, the father of actress Rumer Willis recently starred in "Red" along with other Hollywood veterans like Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich and Helen Mirren.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked