Bruce Willis Is New Face of Russian Bank
Hollywood star Bruce Willis has become the unlikely face of a top Russian bank. The "Die Hard" tough guy will represent Trust Bank in Moscow for at least a year, replacing late Russian weightlifter and actor Vladimir Turchinsky, who died in 2009 at the age of 46.
In a statement, Trust Bank bosses claimed Willis was chosen to front their latest campaign because he reflected the company's values of "trust and dignity". He features in the posters with the slogan, "Trust is just like me, but a bank."
Willis, 55, also recently became the spokesman for Polish vodka brand Sobieski. As for his acting career, the father of actress Rumer Willis recently starred in "Red" along with other Hollywood veterans like Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich and Helen Mirren.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation