Cheryl Cole Tops Online Survey as the Celebrity Most Idolized by Kids
British singer Cheryl Cole is the celebrity most idolized by kids - beating out competition from Lady GaGa, Beyonce Knowles, and David Beckham in a new poll. The Girls Aloud star topped a survey by online video network Parentchannel.tv to find the showbiz icon most children consider the perfect role model.
She polled almost a quarter of the votes, ahead of soccer ace Beckham in second with 14 per cent and "Poker Face" hitmaker GaGa, who was third with more than nine per cent. Rapper Dizzee Rascal is fourth with 7.4 per cent, and Britney Spears comes in fifth with almost three per cent of the votes.
The top 10 is rounded out by "Doctor Who" actor Matt Smith, English soccer player Wayne Rooney, singer Beyonce, model-turned-reality TV star Katie Price, and Scottish tennis ace Andy Murray.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show