Cheryl Cole Tops Online Survey as the Celebrity Most Idolized by Kids
British singer Cheryl Cole is the celebrity most idolized by kids - beating out competition from Lady GaGa, Beyonce Knowles, and David Beckham in a new poll. The Girls Aloud star topped a survey by online video network Parentchannel.tv to find the showbiz icon most children consider the perfect role model.
She polled almost a quarter of the votes, ahead of soccer ace Beckham in second with 14 per cent and "Poker Face" hitmaker GaGa, who was third with more than nine per cent. Rapper Dizzee Rascal is fourth with 7.4 per cent, and Britney Spears comes in fifth with almost three per cent of the votes.
The top 10 is rounded out by "Doctor Who" actor Matt Smith, English soccer player Wayne Rooney, singer Beyonce, model-turned-reality TV star Katie Price, and Scottish tennis ace Andy Murray.
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics