Cheryl Cole Tops Online Survey as the Celebrity Most Idolized by Kids
British singer Cheryl Cole is the celebrity most idolized by kids - beating out competition from Lady GaGa, Beyonce Knowles, and David Beckham in a new poll. The Girls Aloud star topped a survey by online video network Parentchannel.tv to find the showbiz icon most children consider the perfect role model.
She polled almost a quarter of the votes, ahead of soccer ace Beckham in second with 14 per cent and "Poker Face" hitmaker GaGa, who was third with more than nine per cent. Rapper Dizzee Rascal is fourth with 7.4 per cent, and Britney Spears comes in fifth with almost three per cent of the votes.
The top 10 is rounded out by "Doctor Who" actor Matt Smith, English soccer player Wayne Rooney, singer Beyonce, model-turned-reality TV star Katie Price, and Scottish tennis ace Andy Murray.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'