Cheryl Cole Tops Online Survey as the Celebrity Most Idolized by Kids
British singer Cheryl Cole is the celebrity most idolized by kids - beating out competition from Lady GaGa, Beyonce Knowles, and David Beckham in a new poll. The Girls Aloud star topped a survey by online video network Parentchannel.tv to find the showbiz icon most children consider the perfect role model.
She polled almost a quarter of the votes, ahead of soccer ace Beckham in second with 14 per cent and "Poker Face" hitmaker GaGa, who was third with more than nine per cent. Rapper Dizzee Rascal is fourth with 7.4 per cent, and Britney Spears comes in fifth with almost three per cent of the votes.
The top 10 is rounded out by "Doctor Who" actor Matt Smith, English soccer player Wayne Rooney, singer Beyonce, model-turned-reality TV star Katie Price, and Scottish tennis ace Andy Murray.
More Cheryl Cole News
- Liv Tyler, Mark Gatiss and Peter Mullan Will Star on BBC's 'Gunpowder'
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo