Cheryl Cole Tops Online Survey as the Celebrity Most Idolized by Kids
British singer Cheryl Cole is the celebrity most idolized by kids - beating out competition from Lady GaGa, Beyonce Knowles, and David Beckham in a new poll. The Girls Aloud star topped a survey by online video network Parentchannel.tv to find the showbiz icon most children consider the perfect role model.
She polled almost a quarter of the votes, ahead of soccer ace Beckham in second with 14 per cent and "Poker Face" hitmaker GaGa, who was third with more than nine per cent. Rapper Dizzee Rascal is fourth with 7.4 per cent, and Britney Spears comes in fifth with almost three per cent of the votes.
The top 10 is rounded out by "Doctor Who" actor Matt Smith, English soccer player Wayne Rooney, singer Beyonce, model-turned-reality TV star Katie Price, and Scottish tennis ace Andy Murray.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap