Christina Aguilera Bombarded by Ozzy Osbourne's Fans During Halloween
Christina Aguilera has a scary encounter every Halloween - she is visited by drunken fans of her home's former owner, Ozzy Osbourne. The singer snapped up the Beverly Hills mansion in 2007 after Ozzy and his wife Sharon Osbourne put the property on the market.
But Aguilera admits the couple's antics on their MTV reality show "The Osbournes" ensures she's constantly bombarded by fans of the rocker. She says, "They had some shenanigans - there's some crazy history with that house. People are ringing the doorbell and you don't know if they're Ozzy fans or my fans."
"Halloween is when you get the real drunk Ozzy fans and some crazy things happened that way. They threw like a turkey or a ham over to their neighbor's yard (in the show) and sometimes we literally get people that throw food over to our front door and I'm like, 'Do they hate me or do they hate Ozzy?' "
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism