Christina Aguilera Bombarded by Ozzy Osbourne's Fans During Halloween
Christina Aguilera has a scary encounter every Halloween - she is visited by drunken fans of her home's former owner, Ozzy Osbourne. The singer snapped up the Beverly Hills mansion in 2007 after Ozzy and his wife Sharon Osbourne put the property on the market.
But Aguilera admits the couple's antics on their MTV reality show "The Osbournes" ensures she's constantly bombarded by fans of the rocker. She says, "They had some shenanigans - there's some crazy history with that house. People are ringing the doorbell and you don't know if they're Ozzy fans or my fans."
"Halloween is when you get the real drunk Ozzy fans and some crazy things happened that way. They threw like a turkey or a ham over to their neighbor's yard (in the show) and sometimes we literally get people that throw food over to our front door and I'm like, 'Do they hate me or do they hate Ozzy?' "
More Christina Aguilera News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split