Christina Aguilera Bombarded by Ozzy Osbourne's Fans During Halloween
Christina Aguilera has a scary encounter every Halloween - she is visited by drunken fans of her home's former owner, Ozzy Osbourne. The singer snapped up the Beverly Hills mansion in 2007 after Ozzy and his wife Sharon Osbourne put the property on the market.
But Aguilera admits the couple's antics on their MTV reality show "The Osbournes" ensures she's constantly bombarded by fans of the rocker. She says, "They had some shenanigans - there's some crazy history with that house. People are ringing the doorbell and you don't know if they're Ozzy fans or my fans."
"Halloween is when you get the real drunk Ozzy fans and some crazy things happened that way. They threw like a turkey or a ham over to their neighbor's yard (in the show) and sometimes we literally get people that throw food over to our front door and I'm like, 'Do they hate me or do they hate Ozzy?' "
More Christina Aguilera News
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!