Michael Buble and Fiancee to Marry Twice Next Year
Michael Buble is planning to wed his fiancee twice, with marriage ceremonies in both their native countries. The Canadian crooner, who previously dated actress Emily Blunt, is now engaged to actress/singer Luisana Lopilato.
Buble proposed in November 2009 and has spent the last year planning the wedding. The singer has now revealed they will exchange vows in April 2011 and they have scheduled one wedding in Lopilato's native Argentina, which will be followed by a second ceremony in Canada.
Buble tells ET Canada, "We are doing one in Argentina and that's for her close family, and then we are doing one in Vancouver!" The kind-hearted couple will also forfeit a luxurious honeymoon in favor of a volunteering trip to Africa. Buble adds, "(We will) go help kids and do stuff like that... her idea."
More Michael Buble News
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'