Michael Buble and Fiancee to Marry Twice Next Year
Michael Buble is planning to wed his fiancee twice, with marriage ceremonies in both their native countries. The Canadian crooner, who previously dated actress Emily Blunt, is now engaged to actress/singer Luisana Lopilato.
Buble proposed in November 2009 and has spent the last year planning the wedding. The singer has now revealed they will exchange vows in April 2011 and they have scheduled one wedding in Lopilato's native Argentina, which will be followed by a second ceremony in Canada.
Buble tells ET Canada, "We are doing one in Argentina and that's for her close family, and then we are doing one in Vancouver!" The kind-hearted couple will also forfeit a luxurious honeymoon in favor of a volunteering trip to Africa. Buble adds, "(We will) go help kids and do stuff like that... her idea."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard