Michael Buble and Fiancee to Marry Twice Next Year
Michael Buble is planning to wed his fiancee twice, with marriage ceremonies in both their native countries. The Canadian crooner, who previously dated actress Emily Blunt, is now engaged to actress/singer Luisana Lopilato.
Buble proposed in November 2009 and has spent the last year planning the wedding. The singer has now revealed they will exchange vows in April 2011 and they have scheduled one wedding in Lopilato's native Argentina, which will be followed by a second ceremony in Canada.
Buble tells ET Canada, "We are doing one in Argentina and that's for her close family, and then we are doing one in Vancouver!" The kind-hearted couple will also forfeit a luxurious honeymoon in favor of a volunteering trip to Africa. Buble adds, "(We will) go help kids and do stuff like that... her idea."
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.