Michael Buble and Fiancee to Marry Twice Next Year
Michael Buble is planning to wed his fiancee twice, with marriage ceremonies in both their native countries. The Canadian crooner, who previously dated actress Emily Blunt, is now engaged to actress/singer Luisana Lopilato.
Buble proposed in November 2009 and has spent the last year planning the wedding. The singer has now revealed they will exchange vows in April 2011 and they have scheduled one wedding in Lopilato's native Argentina, which will be followed by a second ceremony in Canada.
Buble tells ET Canada, "We are doing one in Argentina and that's for her close family, and then we are doing one in Vancouver!" The kind-hearted couple will also forfeit a luxurious honeymoon in favor of a volunteering trip to Africa. Buble adds, "(We will) go help kids and do stuff like that... her idea."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3