Michael Buble and Fiancee to Marry Twice Next Year
Michael Buble is planning to wed his fiancee twice, with marriage ceremonies in both their native countries. The Canadian crooner, who previously dated actress Emily Blunt, is now engaged to actress/singer Luisana Lopilato.
Buble proposed in November 2009 and has spent the last year planning the wedding. The singer has now revealed they will exchange vows in April 2011 and they have scheduled one wedding in Lopilato's native Argentina, which will be followed by a second ceremony in Canada.
Buble tells ET Canada, "We are doing one in Argentina and that's for her close family, and then we are doing one in Vancouver!" The kind-hearted couple will also forfeit a luxurious honeymoon in favor of a volunteering trip to Africa. Buble adds, "(We will) go help kids and do stuff like that... her idea."
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper