Massive Attack Release 'Atlas Air' for Charity
Dance music duo Massive Attack are donating all the proceeds from their new mini-album to the War Child charity. Robert Del Naja and Grant Marshall are longstanding supporters of the organization, working with charity bosses to highlight the plight of needy kids in areas of conflict such as Bosnia and Sarajevo.
And they've pledged to boost the cause's funds with their new release, "Atlas Air". Del Naja tells BBC 6 Music, "They do a lot of great work in different territories which aren't really that newsworthy anymore maybe."
"When the glare of the camera is gone and the focus isn't on that place obviously other people need to step in and help work on the ground with the kids out there, who are still in really awful environments and predicaments."
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years