Massive Attack Release 'Atlas Air' for Charity
Dance music duo Massive Attack are donating all the proceeds from their new mini-album to the War Child charity. Robert Del Naja and Grant Marshall are longstanding supporters of the organization, working with charity bosses to highlight the plight of needy kids in areas of conflict such as Bosnia and Sarajevo.
And they've pledged to boost the cause's funds with their new release, "Atlas Air". Del Naja tells BBC 6 Music, "They do a lot of great work in different territories which aren't really that newsworthy anymore maybe."
"When the glare of the camera is gone and the focus isn't on that place obviously other people need to step in and help work on the ground with the kids out there, who are still in really awful environments and predicaments."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked