Massive Attack Release 'Atlas Air' for Charity
Dance music duo Massive Attack are donating all the proceeds from their new mini-album to the War Child charity. Robert Del Naja and Grant Marshall are longstanding supporters of the organization, working with charity bosses to highlight the plight of needy kids in areas of conflict such as Bosnia and Sarajevo.
And they've pledged to boost the cause's funds with their new release, "Atlas Air". Del Naja tells BBC 6 Music, "They do a lot of great work in different territories which aren't really that newsworthy anymore maybe."
"When the glare of the camera is gone and the focus isn't on that place obviously other people need to step in and help work on the ground with the kids out there, who are still in really awful environments and predicaments."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding