Massive Attack Release 'Atlas Air' for Charity
Dance music duo Massive Attack are donating all the proceeds from their new mini-album to the War Child charity. Robert Del Naja and Grant Marshall are longstanding supporters of the organization, working with charity bosses to highlight the plight of needy kids in areas of conflict such as Bosnia and Sarajevo.
And they've pledged to boost the cause's funds with their new release, "Atlas Air". Del Naja tells BBC 6 Music, "They do a lot of great work in different territories which aren't really that newsworthy anymore maybe."
"When the glare of the camera is gone and the focus isn't on that place obviously other people need to step in and help work on the ground with the kids out there, who are still in really awful environments and predicaments."
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle