Nicole Scherzinger Made Wrong Impression With 'Broody' Comment
Singer Nicole Scherzinger has admitted she's to blame for a series of reports she's desperate for children - because she told journalists she is "broody" without realizing what it meant. The Pussycat Dolls star, who is dating British racing driver Lewis Hamilton, told in September how she was eying marriage with the sports ace and wanted to start a family, adding "I'm feeling broody."
But the American singer now insists children are not on the horizon - and she gave reporters the wrong impression because she didn't know the British word "broody" means longing for kids.
She tells Britain's S magazine, "There was a lot of stuff in the British press about me being broody, but I didn't even know what broody meant when I got there. Now I know what it means and I can tell you I'm not broody at all. All my attention is on the career at the moment. Babies may come later but a long, long way down the line."
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered