Nicole Scherzinger Made Wrong Impression With 'Broody' Comment
Singer Nicole Scherzinger has admitted she's to blame for a series of reports she's desperate for children - because she told journalists she is "broody" without realizing what it meant. The Pussycat Dolls star, who is dating British racing driver Lewis Hamilton, told in September how she was eying marriage with the sports ace and wanted to start a family, adding "I'm feeling broody."
But the American singer now insists children are not on the horizon - and she gave reporters the wrong impression because she didn't know the British word "broody" means longing for kids.
She tells Britain's S magazine, "There was a lot of stuff in the British press about me being broody, but I didn't even know what broody meant when I got there. Now I know what it means and I can tell you I'm not broody at all. All my attention is on the career at the moment. Babies may come later but a long, long way down the line."
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video