Nicole Scherzinger Made Wrong Impression With 'Broody' Comment
Singer Nicole Scherzinger has admitted she's to blame for a series of reports she's desperate for children - because she told journalists she is "broody" without realizing what it meant. The Pussycat Dolls star, who is dating British racing driver Lewis Hamilton, told in September how she was eying marriage with the sports ace and wanted to start a family, adding "I'm feeling broody."
But the American singer now insists children are not on the horizon - and she gave reporters the wrong impression because she didn't know the British word "broody" means longing for kids.
She tells Britain's S magazine, "There was a lot of stuff in the British press about me being broody, but I didn't even know what broody meant when I got there. Now I know what it means and I can tell you I'm not broody at all. All my attention is on the career at the moment. Babies may come later but a long, long way down the line."
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support