Nicole Scherzinger Made Wrong Impression With 'Broody' Comment
Singer Nicole Scherzinger has admitted she's to blame for a series of reports she's desperate for children - because she told journalists she is "broody" without realizing what it meant. The Pussycat Dolls star, who is dating British racing driver Lewis Hamilton, told in September how she was eying marriage with the sports ace and wanted to start a family, adding "I'm feeling broody."
But the American singer now insists children are not on the horizon - and she gave reporters the wrong impression because she didn't know the British word "broody" means longing for kids.
She tells Britain's S magazine, "There was a lot of stuff in the British press about me being broody, but I didn't even know what broody meant when I got there. Now I know what it means and I can tell you I'm not broody at all. All my attention is on the career at the moment. Babies may come later but a long, long way down the line."
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding