Nicole Scherzinger Made Wrong Impression With 'Broody' Comment
Singer Nicole Scherzinger has admitted she's to blame for a series of reports she's desperate for children - because she told journalists she is "broody" without realizing what it meant. The Pussycat Dolls star, who is dating British racing driver Lewis Hamilton, told in September how she was eying marriage with the sports ace and wanted to start a family, adding "I'm feeling broody."
But the American singer now insists children are not on the horizon - and she gave reporters the wrong impression because she didn't know the British word "broody" means longing for kids.
She tells Britain's S magazine, "There was a lot of stuff in the British press about me being broody, but I didn't even know what broody meant when I got there. Now I know what it means and I can tell you I'm not broody at all. All my attention is on the career at the moment. Babies may come later but a long, long way down the line."
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters