Rod Stewart's Son Proposed to Model Girlfriend
Rod Stewart is "over the moon" after his son Sean announced he is engaged to be married. The singer's 30-year-old son, with his ex-wife Alana Hamilton, has proposed to actress/model Chantel Kendall, who is nine years his senior.
Sean, who has suffered drug problems over the years, reportedly met his 39-year-old bride-to-be during a stint in rehab and they became close following Kendall's divorce from Kansas City Royals baseball star Jason Kendall earlier his year. He is said to have popped the question shortly after he was arrested for a driving offense in October.
A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "They decided to get married after his arrest a few weeks ago. Sean says Chantel is a good and calming influence over him. Meanwhile, she's excited to be marrying into the family of music royalty and Sean has been supportive to her through her divorce."
And Sean's famous father Rod admits he is delighted with the news, "She's a lovely person, they make a great couple and I'm over the moon that Sean has found happiness."
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana