Rod Stewart's Son Proposed to Model Girlfriend
Rod Stewart is "over the moon" after his son Sean announced he is engaged to be married. The singer's 30-year-old son, with his ex-wife Alana Hamilton, has proposed to actress/model Chantel Kendall, who is nine years his senior.
Sean, who has suffered drug problems over the years, reportedly met his 39-year-old bride-to-be during a stint in rehab and they became close following Kendall's divorce from Kansas City Royals baseball star Jason Kendall earlier his year. He is said to have popped the question shortly after he was arrested for a driving offense in October.
A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "They decided to get married after his arrest a few weeks ago. Sean says Chantel is a good and calming influence over him. Meanwhile, she's excited to be marrying into the family of music royalty and Sean has been supportive to her through her divorce."
And Sean's famous father Rod admits he is delighted with the news, "She's a lovely person, they make a great couple and I'm over the moon that Sean has found happiness."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?