Rod Stewart's Son Proposed to Model Girlfriend
Rod Stewart is "over the moon" after his son Sean announced he is engaged to be married. The singer's 30-year-old son, with his ex-wife Alana Hamilton, has proposed to actress/model Chantel Kendall, who is nine years his senior.
Sean, who has suffered drug problems over the years, reportedly met his 39-year-old bride-to-be during a stint in rehab and they became close following Kendall's divorce from Kansas City Royals baseball star Jason Kendall earlier his year. He is said to have popped the question shortly after he was arrested for a driving offense in October.
A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "They decided to get married after his arrest a few weeks ago. Sean says Chantel is a good and calming influence over him. Meanwhile, she's excited to be marrying into the family of music royalty and Sean has been supportive to her through her divorce."
And Sean's famous father Rod admits he is delighted with the news, "She's a lovely person, they make a great couple and I'm over the moon that Sean has found happiness."
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie