Rod Stewart's Son Proposed to Model Girlfriend
Rod Stewart is "over the moon" after his son Sean announced he is engaged to be married. The singer's 30-year-old son, with his ex-wife Alana Hamilton, has proposed to actress/model Chantel Kendall, who is nine years his senior.
Sean, who has suffered drug problems over the years, reportedly met his 39-year-old bride-to-be during a stint in rehab and they became close following Kendall's divorce from Kansas City Royals baseball star Jason Kendall earlier his year. He is said to have popped the question shortly after he was arrested for a driving offense in October.
A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "They decided to get married after his arrest a few weeks ago. Sean says Chantel is a good and calming influence over him. Meanwhile, she's excited to be marrying into the family of music royalty and Sean has been supportive to her through her divorce."
And Sean's famous father Rod admits he is delighted with the news, "She's a lovely person, they make a great couple and I'm over the moon that Sean has found happiness."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake