Rod Stewart's Son Proposed to Model Girlfriend
Rod Stewart is "over the moon" after his son Sean announced he is engaged to be married. The singer's 30-year-old son, with his ex-wife Alana Hamilton, has proposed to actress/model Chantel Kendall, who is nine years his senior.
Sean, who has suffered drug problems over the years, reportedly met his 39-year-old bride-to-be during a stint in rehab and they became close following Kendall's divorce from Kansas City Royals baseball star Jason Kendall earlier his year. He is said to have popped the question shortly after he was arrested for a driving offense in October.
A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "They decided to get married after his arrest a few weeks ago. Sean says Chantel is a good and calming influence over him. Meanwhile, she's excited to be marrying into the family of music royalty and Sean has been supportive to her through her divorce."
And Sean's famous father Rod admits he is delighted with the news, "She's a lovely person, they make a great couple and I'm over the moon that Sean has found happiness."
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'