Tom Felton Had No Idea About 'Harry Potter' When Joining Audition
Tom Felton is convinced he won his role in the "Harry Potter" franchise because he knew nothing about the hit books. The 23 year old plays fiendish schoolboy Draco Malfoy in the wizard movies and Felton admits his first audition set him aside from the rest of the acting wannabes.
He says, "It was open auditions to the whole of the country and I think I was the only child out of 20,000 that had no idea what Harry Potter was, which made it very hard as they were asking the children which scenes they were looking forward to seeing from the book come to the film."
"It got to two away from me when I realized I didn't have an answer. The guy next to me said something about (Harry Potter bank) Gringotts and goblins so I was just like, 'Yeah, those Gringotts sound awesome', and the director saw straight through me. I think that helped me get the part of Draco!"
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio