Skipping Bail, Bez Is Sought by Police
Happy Mondays star Bez is a wanted man - police are seeking the star for failing to answer bail after allegedly breaking a restraining order by contacting his ex-girlfriend. The dancer/percussionist's former partner Monica Ward claimed he had been harassing her with phone calls and text messages since he was found guilty in August this year of attacking her during a domestic dispute.
Bez, real name Mark Berry, was jailed for a month when he refused to carry out his community service sentence. He was also handed a restraining order preventing him from contacting Ward for two years. He was reportedly questioned by cops earlier this month but Bez missed his last scheduled bail appointment on November 17 and police officers have been unable to contact him since.
A police spokesperson says, "A man is wanted for breaching a restraining order. Mark Berry failed to answer police bail and has not made contact with the police. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police."
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'