Skipping Bail, Bez Is Sought by Police
Happy Mondays star Bez is a wanted man - police are seeking the star for failing to answer bail after allegedly breaking a restraining order by contacting his ex-girlfriend. The dancer/percussionist's former partner Monica Ward claimed he had been harassing her with phone calls and text messages since he was found guilty in August this year of attacking her during a domestic dispute.
Bez, real name Mark Berry, was jailed for a month when he refused to carry out his community service sentence. He was also handed a restraining order preventing him from contacting Ward for two years. He was reportedly questioned by cops earlier this month but Bez missed his last scheduled bail appointment on November 17 and police officers have been unable to contact him since.
A police spokesperson says, "A man is wanted for breaching a restraining order. Mark Berry failed to answer police bail and has not made contact with the police. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police."
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer