Skipping Bail, Bez Is Sought by Police
Happy Mondays star Bez is a wanted man - police are seeking the star for failing to answer bail after allegedly breaking a restraining order by contacting his ex-girlfriend. The dancer/percussionist's former partner Monica Ward claimed he had been harassing her with phone calls and text messages since he was found guilty in August this year of attacking her during a domestic dispute.
Bez, real name Mark Berry, was jailed for a month when he refused to carry out his community service sentence. He was also handed a restraining order preventing him from contacting Ward for two years. He was reportedly questioned by cops earlier this month but Bez missed his last scheduled bail appointment on November 17 and police officers have been unable to contact him since.
A police spokesperson says, "A man is wanted for breaching a restraining order. Mark Berry failed to answer police bail and has not made contact with the police. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?