Skipping Bail, Bez Is Sought by Police
Happy Mondays star Bez is a wanted man - police are seeking the star for failing to answer bail after allegedly breaking a restraining order by contacting his ex-girlfriend. The dancer/percussionist's former partner Monica Ward claimed he had been harassing her with phone calls and text messages since he was found guilty in August this year of attacking her during a domestic dispute.
Bez, real name Mark Berry, was jailed for a month when he refused to carry out his community service sentence. He was also handed a restraining order preventing him from contacting Ward for two years. He was reportedly questioned by cops earlier this month but Bez missed his last scheduled bail appointment on November 17 and police officers have been unable to contact him since.
A police spokesperson says, "A man is wanted for breaching a restraining order. Mark Berry failed to answer police bail and has not made contact with the police. Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police."
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease