Ruling for Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Custody Battle Set in December
Mel Gibson will have to wait a little longer before ending his bitter custody battle with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva - a judge won't make a ruling until December at the earliest. The former couple has been fighting over 12-month-old Lucia since they split earlier this year, with Grigorieva accusing the actor of attacking her during a heated argument in January.
Gibson's legal advisors have been arguing that her public comment suggest she's only interested in damaging his reputation, and they've requested the "Braveheart" star be given full custody of Lucia, with Grigorieva only allowed monitored visits during the day.
The case returned to court on Monday, November 22 but no decision was reached, reports TMZ. Judge Scott Gordon will pick up the case again next month.
More Mel Gibson News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake