Ruling for Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Custody Battle Set in December
Mel Gibson will have to wait a little longer before ending his bitter custody battle with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva - a judge won't make a ruling until December at the earliest. The former couple has been fighting over 12-month-old Lucia since they split earlier this year, with Grigorieva accusing the actor of attacking her during a heated argument in January.
Gibson's legal advisors have been arguing that her public comment suggest she's only interested in damaging his reputation, and they've requested the "Braveheart" star be given full custody of Lucia, with Grigorieva only allowed monitored visits during the day.
The case returned to court on Monday, November 22 but no decision was reached, reports TMZ. Judge Scott Gordon will pick up the case again next month.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics