Ruling for Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Custody Battle Set in December
Mel Gibson will have to wait a little longer before ending his bitter custody battle with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva - a judge won't make a ruling until December at the earliest. The former couple has been fighting over 12-month-old Lucia since they split earlier this year, with Grigorieva accusing the actor of attacking her during a heated argument in January.
Gibson's legal advisors have been arguing that her public comment suggest she's only interested in damaging his reputation, and they've requested the "Braveheart" star be given full custody of Lucia, with Grigorieva only allowed monitored visits during the day.
The case returned to court on Monday, November 22 but no decision was reached, reports TMZ. Judge Scott Gordon will pick up the case again next month.
More Mel Gibson News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident