Ruling for Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva Custody Battle Set in December
Mel Gibson will have to wait a little longer before ending his bitter custody battle with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva - a judge won't make a ruling until December at the earliest. The former couple has been fighting over 12-month-old Lucia since they split earlier this year, with Grigorieva accusing the actor of attacking her during a heated argument in January.
Gibson's legal advisors have been arguing that her public comment suggest she's only interested in damaging his reputation, and they've requested the "Braveheart" star be given full custody of Lucia, with Grigorieva only allowed monitored visits during the day.
The case returned to court on Monday, November 22 but no decision was reached, reports TMZ. Judge Scott Gordon will pick up the case again next month.
More Mel Gibson News
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album