Westlife Offer to Sing at Prince William's Wedding
Boy band Westlife are desperate to perform at British royal Prince William and his bride Kate Middleton's big wedding next year - because "every artist in the world" would want to perform at the high profile event. The couple announced wedding plans last week after revealing the romantic prince had proposed to his girlfriend in Kenya.
Westlife have now offered their services to the couple and admit they'd love to discuss performing a set list at the reception. Band member Shane Filan tells Britain's Live From Studio Five, "Every artist in the world would sing at that wedding."
Kian Egan adds, "We'd be honored to play at a royal wedding, that would be amazing. I mean, it would be dependent on what they would like... We'd let them choose the songs really, that's generally what we do if we sing at a wedding."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season