Westlife Offer to Sing at Prince William's Wedding
Boy band Westlife are desperate to perform at British royal Prince William and his bride Kate Middleton's big wedding next year - because "every artist in the world" would want to perform at the high profile event. The couple announced wedding plans last week after revealing the romantic prince had proposed to his girlfriend in Kenya.
Westlife have now offered their services to the couple and admit they'd love to discuss performing a set list at the reception. Band member Shane Filan tells Britain's Live From Studio Five, "Every artist in the world would sing at that wedding."
Kian Egan adds, "We'd be honored to play at a royal wedding, that would be amazing. I mean, it would be dependent on what they would like... We'd let them choose the songs really, that's generally what we do if we sing at a wedding."
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene