Westlife Offer to Sing at Prince William's Wedding
Boy band Westlife are desperate to perform at British royal Prince William and his bride Kate Middleton's big wedding next year - because "every artist in the world" would want to perform at the high profile event. The couple announced wedding plans last week after revealing the romantic prince had proposed to his girlfriend in Kenya.
Westlife have now offered their services to the couple and admit they'd love to discuss performing a set list at the reception. Band member Shane Filan tells Britain's Live From Studio Five, "Every artist in the world would sing at that wedding."
Kian Egan adds, "We'd be honored to play at a royal wedding, that would be amazing. I mean, it would be dependent on what they would like... We'd let them choose the songs really, that's generally what we do if we sing at a wedding."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars