Westlife Offer to Sing at Prince William's Wedding
Boy band Westlife are desperate to perform at British royal Prince William and his bride Kate Middleton's big wedding next year - because "every artist in the world" would want to perform at the high profile event. The couple announced wedding plans last week after revealing the romantic prince had proposed to his girlfriend in Kenya.
Westlife have now offered their services to the couple and admit they'd love to discuss performing a set list at the reception. Band member Shane Filan tells Britain's Live From Studio Five, "Every artist in the world would sing at that wedding."
Kian Egan adds, "We'd be honored to play at a royal wedding, that would be amazing. I mean, it would be dependent on what they would like... We'd let them choose the songs really, that's generally what we do if we sing at a wedding."
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift