Daniel Radcliffe Enjoyed Wearing His Female Co-Star's Clothes
Daniel Radcliffe has fueled gossip he's secretly gay by confessing he liked wearing co-star Clemence Poesy's tight-fitting clothes in the latest "Harry Potter" movie "The Deathly Hallows". The French actress' character, Fleur Delacour, drinks a potion to become a Potter double in the hit film - and Radcliffe had to change into her clothes for the gender-bending scene.
And he admits he enjoyed it. The young Brit says, "I was actually quite pleased, and this is only going to add fuel to the fires of the rumor that I'm gay. I don't really care, I'm sort of passed the point of caring... I looked fantastic in Fleur's outfit! I think I looked really good. It was these sort of skin tight trousers... with a clingy top and a nice little cropped blue jacket on top. Really nice... I was really pleased."
Radcliffe goes one step further in the quirky scene - removing Delacour's bra from his own hairy chest.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens