Daniel Radcliffe Enjoyed Wearing His Female Co-Star's Clothes
Daniel Radcliffe has fueled gossip he's secretly gay by confessing he liked wearing co-star Clemence Poesy's tight-fitting clothes in the latest "Harry Potter" movie "The Deathly Hallows". The French actress' character, Fleur Delacour, drinks a potion to become a Potter double in the hit film - and Radcliffe had to change into her clothes for the gender-bending scene.
And he admits he enjoyed it. The young Brit says, "I was actually quite pleased, and this is only going to add fuel to the fires of the rumor that I'm gay. I don't really care, I'm sort of passed the point of caring... I looked fantastic in Fleur's outfit! I think I looked really good. It was these sort of skin tight trousers... with a clingy top and a nice little cropped blue jacket on top. Really nice... I was really pleased."
Radcliffe goes one step further in the quirky scene - removing Delacour's bra from his own hairy chest.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns