Daniel Radcliffe Enjoyed Wearing His Female Co-Star's Clothes
Daniel Radcliffe has fueled gossip he's secretly gay by confessing he liked wearing co-star Clemence Poesy's tight-fitting clothes in the latest "Harry Potter" movie "The Deathly Hallows". The French actress' character, Fleur Delacour, drinks a potion to become a Potter double in the hit film - and Radcliffe had to change into her clothes for the gender-bending scene.
And he admits he enjoyed it. The young Brit says, "I was actually quite pleased, and this is only going to add fuel to the fires of the rumor that I'm gay. I don't really care, I'm sort of passed the point of caring... I looked fantastic in Fleur's outfit! I think I looked really good. It was these sort of skin tight trousers... with a clingy top and a nice little cropped blue jacket on top. Really nice... I was really pleased."
Radcliffe goes one step further in the quirky scene - removing Delacour's bra from his own hairy chest.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says