Daniel Radcliffe Enjoyed Wearing His Female Co-Star's Clothes
Daniel Radcliffe has fueled gossip he's secretly gay by confessing he liked wearing co-star Clemence Poesy's tight-fitting clothes in the latest "Harry Potter" movie "The Deathly Hallows". The French actress' character, Fleur Delacour, drinks a potion to become a Potter double in the hit film - and Radcliffe had to change into her clothes for the gender-bending scene.
And he admits he enjoyed it. The young Brit says, "I was actually quite pleased, and this is only going to add fuel to the fires of the rumor that I'm gay. I don't really care, I'm sort of passed the point of caring... I looked fantastic in Fleur's outfit! I think I looked really good. It was these sort of skin tight trousers... with a clingy top and a nice little cropped blue jacket on top. Really nice... I was really pleased."
Radcliffe goes one step further in the quirky scene - removing Delacour's bra from his own hairy chest.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease