Trace Adkins, Alabama and Kris Kristofferson Team Up for Waylon Jennings Album Tribute
Trace Adkins, Alabama and Kris Kristofferson have teamed up to pay tribute to late country legend Waylon Jennings on a new album. "The Music Inside: A Collaboration Dedicated to Waylon Jennings" will be the first of a trilogy of tributes to Jennings, who died in 2002.
Alabama's rendition of "Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way" will be released as the project's first single on November 29. It's the band's first new recording in a decade. Kristofferson and Patty Griffin will duet on "Rose in Paradise", and Jennings' widow, Jessi Colter, will perform "Good Hearted Woman".
The late icon's son, Shooter Jennings, has covered "Belle of the Ball" for the project. Jennings himself appears on two tracks - "Go Down Rockin' " and a duet with John Hiatt on "Just to Satisfy You".
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'