Trace Adkins, Alabama and Kris Kristofferson Team Up for Waylon Jennings Album Tribute
Trace Adkins, Alabama and Kris Kristofferson have teamed up to pay tribute to late country legend Waylon Jennings on a new album. "The Music Inside: A Collaboration Dedicated to Waylon Jennings" will be the first of a trilogy of tributes to Jennings, who died in 2002.
Alabama's rendition of "Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way" will be released as the project's first single on November 29. It's the band's first new recording in a decade. Kristofferson and Patty Griffin will duet on "Rose in Paradise", and Jennings' widow, Jessi Colter, will perform "Good Hearted Woman".
The late icon's son, Shooter Jennings, has covered "Belle of the Ball" for the project. Jennings himself appears on two tracks - "Go Down Rockin' " and a duet with John Hiatt on "Just to Satisfy You".
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory