Trace Adkins, Alabama and Kris Kristofferson Team Up for Waylon Jennings Album Tribute
Trace Adkins, Alabama and Kris Kristofferson have teamed up to pay tribute to late country legend Waylon Jennings on a new album. "The Music Inside: A Collaboration Dedicated to Waylon Jennings" will be the first of a trilogy of tributes to Jennings, who died in 2002.
Alabama's rendition of "Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way" will be released as the project's first single on November 29. It's the band's first new recording in a decade. Kristofferson and Patty Griffin will duet on "Rose in Paradise", and Jennings' widow, Jessi Colter, will perform "Good Hearted Woman".
The late icon's son, Shooter Jennings, has covered "Belle of the Ball" for the project. Jennings himself appears on two tracks - "Go Down Rockin' " and a duet with John Hiatt on "Just to Satisfy You".
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs