Jake Gyllenhaal Is Eager to Become a Father
Actor Jake Gyllenhaal is yearning to settle down and start a family, insisting having children is priority now that he's approaching 30. The "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" star, who is rumored to be dating 20-year-old country singer Taylor Swift, will mark the milestone in December 19 and he admits he's eager to become a father after spending so much time with his sister Maggie's daughter Ramona.
He tells USA Weekend, "It's incredible to see the traits she has. She mimics things that my sister or my brother-in-law do, and it makes me laugh. I just adore her."
"Children are really where it's at. That's what I feel turning 30, more than I ever did." Ramona is actress Maggie Gyllenhaal's four-year-old tot with husband Peter Sarsgaard.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'