Jake Gyllenhaal Is Eager to Become a Father
Actor Jake Gyllenhaal is yearning to settle down and start a family, insisting having children is priority now that he's approaching 30. The "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" star, who is rumored to be dating 20-year-old country singer Taylor Swift, will mark the milestone in December 19 and he admits he's eager to become a father after spending so much time with his sister Maggie's daughter Ramona.
He tells USA Weekend, "It's incredible to see the traits she has. She mimics things that my sister or my brother-in-law do, and it makes me laugh. I just adore her."
"Children are really where it's at. That's what I feel turning 30, more than I ever did." Ramona is actress Maggie Gyllenhaal's four-year-old tot with husband Peter Sarsgaard.
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3