Jake Gyllenhaal Is Eager to Become a Father
Actor Jake Gyllenhaal is yearning to settle down and start a family, insisting having children is priority now that he's approaching 30. The "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" star, who is rumored to be dating 20-year-old country singer Taylor Swift, will mark the milestone in December 19 and he admits he's eager to become a father after spending so much time with his sister Maggie's daughter Ramona.
He tells USA Weekend, "It's incredible to see the traits she has. She mimics things that my sister or my brother-in-law do, and it makes me laugh. I just adore her."
"Children are really where it's at. That's what I feel turning 30, more than I ever did." Ramona is actress Maggie Gyllenhaal's four-year-old tot with husband Peter Sarsgaard.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub