Jake Gyllenhaal Is Eager to Become a Father
Actor Jake Gyllenhaal is yearning to settle down and start a family, insisting having children is priority now that he's approaching 30. The "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" star, who is rumored to be dating 20-year-old country singer Taylor Swift, will mark the milestone in December 19 and he admits he's eager to become a father after spending so much time with his sister Maggie's daughter Ramona.
He tells USA Weekend, "It's incredible to see the traits she has. She mimics things that my sister or my brother-in-law do, and it makes me laugh. I just adore her."
"Children are really where it's at. That's what I feel turning 30, more than I ever did." Ramona is actress Maggie Gyllenhaal's four-year-old tot with husband Peter Sarsgaard.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung