Lindsay Lohan Permitted to Get Back on the Road
Lindsay Lohan has been granted permission to get back on the road - she has won the right to drive again from Los Angeles probation officials and doctors in charge of her rehab program. The "Mean Girls" star, who has been in and out of jail and rehab this year, is currently serving a three-month stint at the Betty Ford Clinic in Palm Springs, California after violating her probation by failing two mandatory drug tests in September.
She completed the first phase of her treatment earlier this month and was moved to a 'sober house', where she can make supervised day trips.
And now she can get behind the wheel of a car again after her driving ban was reversed on Monday, November 22, reports TMZ.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars