Lindsay Lohan Permitted to Get Back on the Road
Lindsay Lohan has been granted permission to get back on the road - she has won the right to drive again from Los Angeles probation officials and doctors in charge of her rehab program. The "Mean Girls" star, who has been in and out of jail and rehab this year, is currently serving a three-month stint at the Betty Ford Clinic in Palm Springs, California after violating her probation by failing two mandatory drug tests in September.
She completed the first phase of her treatment earlier this month and was moved to a 'sober house', where she can make supervised day trips.
And now she can get behind the wheel of a car again after her driving ban was reversed on Monday, November 22, reports TMZ.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series