Lindsay Lohan Permitted to Get Back on the Road
Lindsay Lohan has been granted permission to get back on the road - she has won the right to drive again from Los Angeles probation officials and doctors in charge of her rehab program. The "Mean Girls" star, who has been in and out of jail and rehab this year, is currently serving a three-month stint at the Betty Ford Clinic in Palm Springs, California after violating her probation by failing two mandatory drug tests in September.
She completed the first phase of her treatment earlier this month and was moved to a 'sober house', where she can make supervised day trips.
And now she can get behind the wheel of a car again after her driving ban was reversed on Monday, November 22, reports TMZ.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics