Lindsay Lohan Permitted to Get Back on the Road
Lindsay Lohan has been granted permission to get back on the road - she has won the right to drive again from Los Angeles probation officials and doctors in charge of her rehab program. The "Mean Girls" star, who has been in and out of jail and rehab this year, is currently serving a three-month stint at the Betty Ford Clinic in Palm Springs, California after violating her probation by failing two mandatory drug tests in September.
She completed the first phase of her treatment earlier this month and was moved to a 'sober house', where she can make supervised day trips.
And now she can get behind the wheel of a car again after her driving ban was reversed on Monday, November 22, reports TMZ.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash