Kourtney Kardashian's Baby 'Totally Fine' After Brief Hospitalization
Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian is nursing her 11-month-old baby back to health after he was hospitalised on Friday night, November 19 for allergies. Baby Mason, Kardashian's son with boyfriend Scott Disick, was transported by ambulance from the couple's Los Angeles, California home to a nearby hospital after the worried mum called emergency services.
Grandmother Kris Jenner tells U.S. TV's Good Day L.A., "Mason had a little allergic reaction over the weekend, on Friday night, to peanut butter." The tot has since returned home and his aunt, Kim Kardashian, insists the boy is "totally fine".
She adds, "Kourtney... as a new mum, she takes extra precautions, so she called 911 and an ambulance came, but they're totally fine."
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala