Kourtney Kardashian's Baby 'Totally Fine' After Brief Hospitalization
Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian is nursing her 11-month-old baby back to health after he was hospitalised on Friday night, November 19 for allergies. Baby Mason, Kardashian's son with boyfriend Scott Disick, was transported by ambulance from the couple's Los Angeles, California home to a nearby hospital after the worried mum called emergency services.
Grandmother Kris Jenner tells U.S. TV's Good Day L.A., "Mason had a little allergic reaction over the weekend, on Friday night, to peanut butter." The tot has since returned home and his aunt, Kim Kardashian, insists the boy is "totally fine".
She adds, "Kourtney... as a new mum, she takes extra precautions, so she called 911 and an ambulance came, but they're totally fine."
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'