Kourtney Kardashian's Baby 'Totally Fine' After Brief Hospitalization
Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian is nursing her 11-month-old baby back to health after he was hospitalised on Friday night, November 19 for allergies. Baby Mason, Kardashian's son with boyfriend Scott Disick, was transported by ambulance from the couple's Los Angeles, California home to a nearby hospital after the worried mum called emergency services.
Grandmother Kris Jenner tells U.S. TV's Good Day L.A., "Mason had a little allergic reaction over the weekend, on Friday night, to peanut butter." The tot has since returned home and his aunt, Kim Kardashian, insists the boy is "totally fine".
She adds, "Kourtney... as a new mum, she takes extra precautions, so she called 911 and an ambulance came, but they're totally fine."
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame