Kat Von D Lost Cat in House Fire
Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D is mourning the death of her beloved cat and the loss of her life's possessions after her California home was destroyed by a fire on Sunday night, November 21. The L.A. Ink star, who is dating Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James, logged on to her Twitter.com blog on Monday, November 22 to share the devastating news.
Posting a photo of the feline, she wrote, "my house burned down last night with my cat inside... R.I.P Valentine, you will be missed." As WENN went to press, Von D had not shed details on what caused the fire or if she had been home during the incident.
Kat Von D is currently dating Jesse James, the former husband of Sandra Bullock. "I've known Jesse for a long time, since I was 22 years old. I think he's probably one of the most kind-hearted, intelligent human beings," she said about Jesse.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week