Kat Von D Lost Cat in House Fire
Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D is mourning the death of her beloved cat and the loss of her life's possessions after her California home was destroyed by a fire on Sunday night, November 21. The L.A. Ink star, who is dating Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James, logged on to her Twitter.com blog on Monday, November 22 to share the devastating news.
Posting a photo of the feline, she wrote, "my house burned down last night with my cat inside... R.I.P Valentine, you will be missed." As WENN went to press, Von D had not shed details on what caused the fire or if she had been home during the incident.
Kat Von D is currently dating Jesse James, the former husband of Sandra Bullock. "I've known Jesse for a long time, since I was 22 years old. I think he's probably one of the most kind-hearted, intelligent human beings," she said about Jesse.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour