Kat Von D Lost Cat in House Fire
Celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D is mourning the death of her beloved cat and the loss of her life's possessions after her California home was destroyed by a fire on Sunday night, November 21. The L.A. Ink star, who is dating Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James, logged on to her Twitter.com blog on Monday, November 22 to share the devastating news.
Posting a photo of the feline, she wrote, "my house burned down last night with my cat inside... R.I.P Valentine, you will be missed." As WENN went to press, Von D had not shed details on what caused the fire or if she had been home during the incident.
Kat Von D is currently dating Jesse James, the former husband of Sandra Bullock. "I've known Jesse for a long time, since I was 22 years old. I think he's probably one of the most kind-hearted, intelligent human beings," she said about Jesse.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival