Leonardo DiCaprio Survived Mid-Air Drama
Leonardo DiCaprio experienced a mid-air nightmare on his way to the Tiger Summit in St. Petersburg, Russia when one of the engines on his Delta aircraft shut down. DiCaprio was among the passengers on the flight bound for Moscow on Sunday, November 21, according to UsMagazine.com.
The commercial jetliner was forced to return to New York's JFK International Airport. The movie star's representative says, "Leonardo wishes to commend the actions of the pilot and flight crew in bringing the plane to a safe landing."
It is not known if DiCaprio will still attend the Tiger Summit, which opened on Sunday. The meeting of the world's high powers is being held to discuss what can be done to save tigers from extinction in the 13 countries where the big cats currently live and breed in the wild.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'