Leonardo DiCaprio Survived Mid-Air Drama
Leonardo DiCaprio experienced a mid-air nightmare on his way to the Tiger Summit in St. Petersburg, Russia when one of the engines on his Delta aircraft shut down. DiCaprio was among the passengers on the flight bound for Moscow on Sunday, November 21, according to UsMagazine.com.
The commercial jetliner was forced to return to New York's JFK International Airport. The movie star's representative says, "Leonardo wishes to commend the actions of the pilot and flight crew in bringing the plane to a safe landing."
It is not known if DiCaprio will still attend the Tiger Summit, which opened on Sunday. The meeting of the world's high powers is being held to discuss what can be done to save tigers from extinction in the 13 countries where the big cats currently live and breed in the wild.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?