Leonardo DiCaprio Survived Mid-Air Drama
Leonardo DiCaprio experienced a mid-air nightmare on his way to the Tiger Summit in St. Petersburg, Russia when one of the engines on his Delta aircraft shut down. DiCaprio was among the passengers on the flight bound for Moscow on Sunday, November 21, according to UsMagazine.com.
The commercial jetliner was forced to return to New York's JFK International Airport. The movie star's representative says, "Leonardo wishes to commend the actions of the pilot and flight crew in bringing the plane to a safe landing."
It is not known if DiCaprio will still attend the Tiger Summit, which opened on Sunday. The meeting of the world's high powers is being held to discuss what can be done to save tigers from extinction in the 13 countries where the big cats currently live and breed in the wild.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction