Charlie Sheen Denies Assaulting His Female Companion in Hotel Room
Charlie Sheen's lawyer has blasted allegations the star placed his hands around a model's throat the night he reportedly trashed a New York hotel room, insisting the claims are "completely false" and an "attempt to cash in on his celebrity". The "Two and a Half Men" actor hit headlines last month over reports he ransacked his suite during an alleged night of passion with Capri Anderson.
In a pre-recorded interview with ABC News, which is due to air in the U.S. on Monday, November 22, Anderson claims she was left terrified of the star after he allegedly grabbed her by the neck. Sheen's legal team has been quick to dispute the allegations, and has vowed to defend the actor "vigorously" against the claims.
In a statement to GossipCop.com, Sheen's lawyer Yale Galanter writes, "Ms. Capri never made any allegation to the police of any wrongful conduct on the part of Mr. Sheen the night of the incident and she had every opportunity to do so. She also posted on her website that she was 'fine' and if you wanted to see more of her, for a price, one could enter the website."
"She has been to a number of law firms who have refused her case because they doubt her credibility. A number of news organizations have refused her story for the same reasons. If she pursues legal action, we will defend this vigorously. These allegations against Mr. Sheen are completely false, and are a blatant attempt to cash in on his celebrity."
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses