Charlie Sheen Denies Assaulting His Female Companion in Hotel Room
Charlie Sheen's lawyer has blasted allegations the star placed his hands around a model's throat the night he reportedly trashed a New York hotel room, insisting the claims are "completely false" and an "attempt to cash in on his celebrity". The "Two and a Half Men" actor hit headlines last month over reports he ransacked his suite during an alleged night of passion with Capri Anderson.
In a pre-recorded interview with ABC News, which is due to air in the U.S. on Monday, November 22, Anderson claims she was left terrified of the star after he allegedly grabbed her by the neck. Sheen's legal team has been quick to dispute the allegations, and has vowed to defend the actor "vigorously" against the claims.
In a statement to GossipCop.com, Sheen's lawyer Yale Galanter writes, "Ms. Capri never made any allegation to the police of any wrongful conduct on the part of Mr. Sheen the night of the incident and she had every opportunity to do so. She also posted on her website that she was 'fine' and if you wanted to see more of her, for a price, one could enter the website."
"She has been to a number of law firms who have refused her case because they doubt her credibility. A number of news organizations have refused her story for the same reasons. If she pursues legal action, we will defend this vigorously. These allegations against Mr. Sheen are completely false, and are a blatant attempt to cash in on his celebrity."
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic