Charlie Sheen Accused of Assaulting His Female Companion in Hotel Room
A model who was with Charlie Sheen when he reportedly trashed a New York hotel room has accused the star of placing his hands around her throat during the incident. Capri Anderson has spoken publicly for the first time since the "Two and a Half Men" actor hit the headlines last month over reports he ransacked his suite during a night of passion with the adult actress.
Sheen maintains speculation about the incident has been blown out of proportion - but Anderson admits she was terrified of the star after he allegedly grabbed her by the neck. In a pre-recorded interview with ABC News, she says, "He was, from the beginning of the night, very loud and he had no hesitations when it came to using derogatory language or cuss words. But it wasn't until he put his hands around my neck that I really thought to myself, 'You have gotten yourself a bad, bad situation.' "
"It's not right to hurt people. It's not right to scare people. It's not right to carry on with such disregard for the people around you." The interview is due to air in the U.S. on Monday, November 22.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group