Charlie Sheen Accused of Assaulting His Female Companion in Hotel Room
A model who was with Charlie Sheen when he reportedly trashed a New York hotel room has accused the star of placing his hands around her throat during the incident. Capri Anderson has spoken publicly for the first time since the "Two and a Half Men" actor hit the headlines last month over reports he ransacked his suite during a night of passion with the adult actress.
Sheen maintains speculation about the incident has been blown out of proportion - but Anderson admits she was terrified of the star after he allegedly grabbed her by the neck. In a pre-recorded interview with ABC News, she says, "He was, from the beginning of the night, very loud and he had no hesitations when it came to using derogatory language or cuss words. But it wasn't until he put his hands around my neck that I really thought to myself, 'You have gotten yourself a bad, bad situation.' "
"It's not right to hurt people. It's not right to scare people. It's not right to carry on with such disregard for the people around you." The interview is due to air in the U.S. on Monday, November 22.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?