Katy Perry and Russell Brand Refuse to Sell Their Wedding Photos to Media
Newlyweds Katy Perry and Russell Brand rejected a string of lucrative offers to sell their wedding photos to the press, because they feared it would only lead to further media intrusion into their lives. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker wed the outlandish Brit in a lavish ceremony in India last month and hired burly security guards to keep the paparazzi out.
Brand reveals they were inundated with picture deals from top magazines, but ultimately decided against sharing one of their most intimate moments with the world. The comedian tells U.S. newsman Larry King, "They offered us money to sell the photos, but once you've sold the photos to the wedding, how can you go, 'Oh, give us privacy!' We kept them private and normal."
Katy Perry recently performed "Firework" at the recent American Music Awards.
More Katy Perry News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked