Katy Perry and Russell Brand Refuse to Sell Their Wedding Photos to Media
Newlyweds Katy Perry and Russell Brand rejected a string of lucrative offers to sell their wedding photos to the press, because they feared it would only lead to further media intrusion into their lives. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker wed the outlandish Brit in a lavish ceremony in India last month and hired burly security guards to keep the paparazzi out.
Brand reveals they were inundated with picture deals from top magazines, but ultimately decided against sharing one of their most intimate moments with the world. The comedian tells U.S. newsman Larry King, "They offered us money to sell the photos, but once you've sold the photos to the wedding, how can you go, 'Oh, give us privacy!' We kept them private and normal."
Katy Perry recently performed "Firework" at the recent American Music Awards.
More Katy Perry News
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring