Katy Perry and Russell Brand Refuse to Sell Their Wedding Photos to Media
Newlyweds Katy Perry and Russell Brand rejected a string of lucrative offers to sell their wedding photos to the press, because they feared it would only lead to further media intrusion into their lives. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker wed the outlandish Brit in a lavish ceremony in India last month and hired burly security guards to keep the paparazzi out.
Brand reveals they were inundated with picture deals from top magazines, but ultimately decided against sharing one of their most intimate moments with the world. The comedian tells U.S. newsman Larry King, "They offered us money to sell the photos, but once you've sold the photos to the wedding, how can you go, 'Oh, give us privacy!' We kept them private and normal."
Katy Perry recently performed "Firework" at the recent American Music Awards.
More Katy Perry News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards