Katy Perry and Russell Brand Refuse to Sell Their Wedding Photos to Media
Newlyweds Katy Perry and Russell Brand rejected a string of lucrative offers to sell their wedding photos to the press, because they feared it would only lead to further media intrusion into their lives. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker wed the outlandish Brit in a lavish ceremony in India last month and hired burly security guards to keep the paparazzi out.
Brand reveals they were inundated with picture deals from top magazines, but ultimately decided against sharing one of their most intimate moments with the world. The comedian tells U.S. newsman Larry King, "They offered us money to sell the photos, but once you've sold the photos to the wedding, how can you go, 'Oh, give us privacy!' We kept them private and normal."
Katy Perry recently performed "Firework" at the recent American Music Awards.
More Katy Perry News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video