Kelly Brook Reportedly Cast in 'Charlie's Angels' TV Remake
British model/actress Kelly Brook has reportedly been lined up to star in a U.S. TV remake of "Charlie's Angels". Plans are afoot to bring back the iconic show and producers Miles Millar and Alfred Gough, who previously worked with Brook on hit series "Smallville", are keen for the busty beauty to take on a leading role.
A source tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "Al and Miles know Kelly from their time on - Smallville and they think she is a star in the making. Rather than cast established stars, producers want to find less well-known - actresses and turn them into household names - just like they did in the 1970s with Kate Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Jaclyn Smith."
"Kelly fits the bill. She's gorgeous, feisty, athletic, a good actress and - most importantly - the - producers think American viewers will love her."
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza