Kelly Brook Reportedly Cast in 'Charlie's Angels' TV Remake
British model/actress Kelly Brook has reportedly been lined up to star in a U.S. TV remake of "Charlie's Angels". Plans are afoot to bring back the iconic show and producers Miles Millar and Alfred Gough, who previously worked with Brook on hit series "Smallville", are keen for the busty beauty to take on a leading role.
A source tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "Al and Miles know Kelly from their time on - Smallville and they think she is a star in the making. Rather than cast established stars, producers want to find less well-known - actresses and turn them into household names - just like they did in the 1970s with Kate Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Jaclyn Smith."
"Kelly fits the bill. She's gorgeous, feisty, athletic, a good actress and - most importantly - the - producers think American viewers will love her."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame