Kelly Brook Reportedly Cast in 'Charlie's Angels' TV Remake
British model/actress Kelly Brook has reportedly been lined up to star in a U.S. TV remake of "Charlie's Angels". Plans are afoot to bring back the iconic show and producers Miles Millar and Alfred Gough, who previously worked with Brook on hit series "Smallville", are keen for the busty beauty to take on a leading role.
A source tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "Al and Miles know Kelly from their time on - Smallville and they think she is a star in the making. Rather than cast established stars, producers want to find less well-known - actresses and turn them into household names - just like they did in the 1970s with Kate Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Jaclyn Smith."
"Kelly fits the bill. She's gorgeous, feisty, athletic, a good actress and - most importantly - the - producers think American viewers will love her."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo