Kelly Brook Reportedly Cast in 'Charlie's Angels' TV Remake
British model/actress Kelly Brook has reportedly been lined up to star in a U.S. TV remake of "Charlie's Angels". Plans are afoot to bring back the iconic show and producers Miles Millar and Alfred Gough, who previously worked with Brook on hit series "Smallville", are keen for the busty beauty to take on a leading role.
A source tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "Al and Miles know Kelly from their time on - Smallville and they think she is a star in the making. Rather than cast established stars, producers want to find less well-known - actresses and turn them into household names - just like they did in the 1970s with Kate Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Jaclyn Smith."
"Kelly fits the bill. She's gorgeous, feisty, athletic, a good actress and - most importantly - the - producers think American viewers will love her."
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters