Kelly Brook Reportedly Cast in 'Charlie's Angels' TV Remake
British model/actress Kelly Brook has reportedly been lined up to star in a U.S. TV remake of "Charlie's Angels". Plans are afoot to bring back the iconic show and producers Miles Millar and Alfred Gough, who previously worked with Brook on hit series "Smallville", are keen for the busty beauty to take on a leading role.
A source tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "Al and Miles know Kelly from their time on - Smallville and they think she is a star in the making. Rather than cast established stars, producers want to find less well-known - actresses and turn them into household names - just like they did in the 1970s with Kate Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Jaclyn Smith."
"Kelly fits the bill. She's gorgeous, feisty, athletic, a good actress and - most importantly - the - producers think American viewers will love her."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo