Jake Gyllenhaal Plans Arctic Vacation for His 30th Birthday
Jake Gyllenhaal is planning a 30th birthday to remember - he's jetting off to the Arctic to face his fear of freezing temperatures and frightening mammals. The Hollywood star will celebrate the milestone in December and he's treating his family to an adventure in the Arctic Circle to scuba dive with walruses.
But Gyllenhaal admits there's another reason behind the icy excursion. He tells the New York Daily News, "The only reason I'm doing it is I wanted to do something that absolutely terrified me - killer whales and walruses and freezing cold water? That seems absolutely terrifying."
And the actor insists he's not worried about reaching the landmark age after a chat with his sister Maggie Gyllenhaal. He says, "I was talking to my sister the other day about being 30 and celebrating the life you've had up to this point. I feel there's a massive sort of sea change coming in myself and I'm psyched."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?