Jake Gyllenhaal Plans Arctic Vacation for His 30th Birthday
Jake Gyllenhaal is planning a 30th birthday to remember - he's jetting off to the Arctic to face his fear of freezing temperatures and frightening mammals. The Hollywood star will celebrate the milestone in December and he's treating his family to an adventure in the Arctic Circle to scuba dive with walruses.
But Gyllenhaal admits there's another reason behind the icy excursion. He tells the New York Daily News, "The only reason I'm doing it is I wanted to do something that absolutely terrified me - killer whales and walruses and freezing cold water? That seems absolutely terrifying."
And the actor insists he's not worried about reaching the landmark age after a chat with his sister Maggie Gyllenhaal. He says, "I was talking to my sister the other day about being 30 and celebrating the life you've had up to this point. I feel there's a massive sort of sea change coming in myself and I'm psyched."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie