Photo-Shopped Breast Reduction Is Katy Perry's Demand
Katy Perry has broken her silence about her Photo-shopped breast reduction, revealing she demanded marketing bosses at VH1 tone down the poster for her upcoming Divas Salute The Troops U.S. TV special.
Reports suggested Perry's aides asked for her boobs to be photo-shopped for the patriotic poster, but Perry took to Twitter to reveal the truth.
She wrote, "I was the one who asked VH1 to tone down my DIGITALIZED image on the poster, particularly the size of my chest... I don't have handlers... but someone @VH1 offices is a gossipmonger & thought they could use a little extra press planting the story."
More Katy Perry News
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump