Photo-Shopped Breast Reduction Is Katy Perry's Demand
Katy Perry has broken her silence about her Photo-shopped breast reduction, revealing she demanded marketing bosses at VH1 tone down the poster for her upcoming Divas Salute The Troops U.S. TV special.
Reports suggested Perry's aides asked for her boobs to be photo-shopped for the patriotic poster, but Perry took to Twitter to reveal the truth.
She wrote, "I was the one who asked VH1 to tone down my DIGITALIZED image on the poster, particularly the size of my chest... I don't have handlers... but someone @VH1 offices is a gossipmonger & thought they could use a little extra press planting the story."
More Katy Perry News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says