Photo-Shopped Breast Reduction Is Katy Perry's Demand
Katy Perry has broken her silence about her Photo-shopped breast reduction, revealing she demanded marketing bosses at VH1 tone down the poster for her upcoming Divas Salute The Troops U.S. TV special.
Reports suggested Perry's aides asked for her boobs to be photo-shopped for the patriotic poster, but Perry took to Twitter to reveal the truth.
She wrote, "I was the one who asked VH1 to tone down my DIGITALIZED image on the poster, particularly the size of my chest... I don't have handlers... but someone @VH1 offices is a gossipmonger & thought they could use a little extra press planting the story."
More Katy Perry News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video