Photo-Shopped Breast Reduction Is Katy Perry's Demand
Katy Perry has broken her silence about her Photo-shopped breast reduction, revealing she demanded marketing bosses at VH1 tone down the poster for her upcoming Divas Salute The Troops U.S. TV special.
Reports suggested Perry's aides asked for her boobs to be photo-shopped for the patriotic poster, but Perry took to Twitter to reveal the truth.
She wrote, "I was the one who asked VH1 to tone down my DIGITALIZED image on the poster, particularly the size of my chest... I don't have handlers... but someone @VH1 offices is a gossipmonger & thought they could use a little extra press planting the story."
More Katy Perry News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked