Photo-Shopped Breast Reduction Is Katy Perry's Demand
Katy Perry has broken her silence about her Photo-shopped breast reduction, revealing she demanded marketing bosses at VH1 tone down the poster for her upcoming Divas Salute The Troops U.S. TV special.
Reports suggested Perry's aides asked for her boobs to be photo-shopped for the patriotic poster, but Perry took to Twitter to reveal the truth.
She wrote, "I was the one who asked VH1 to tone down my DIGITALIZED image on the poster, particularly the size of my chest... I don't have handlers... but someone @VH1 offices is a gossipmonger & thought they could use a little extra press planting the story."
More Katy Perry News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special