Faith Evans Not Sure Police Can Solve B.I.G.'s Murder
R&B star Faith Evans fears police will never solve her former husband Notorious B.I.G.'s murder mystery, because they've struggled to make any progress in the 13 years since his death. The hip-hop star, real name Christopher Wallace, was gunned down in Los Angeles in March 1997. An investigation was launched immediately after the fatal shooting but the matter remains unsolved.
Various conspiracy theories have linked his death to the East Coast/West Coast rap rivalry involving former Death Row Records mogul Marion Suge Knight and his top artist Tupac Shakur, who was shot and killed less than a year before Biggie's tragedy. Evans has long maintained her own theories about the night she lost her husband, but admits she's not holding out hope for the case to be solved by investigators.
She says, "The family - we have an idea what happened. We don't know who pulled the trigger but we have an idea what went on. It's not something I would speak on because it's still a pending case, so that wouldn't be smart at all. But we have an idea, though we don't know if it will ever be solved in the judicial system."
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic