Faith Evans Not Sure Police Can Solve B.I.G.'s Murder
R&B star Faith Evans fears police will never solve her former husband Notorious B.I.G.'s murder mystery, because they've struggled to make any progress in the 13 years since his death. The hip-hop star, real name Christopher Wallace, was gunned down in Los Angeles in March 1997. An investigation was launched immediately after the fatal shooting but the matter remains unsolved.
Various conspiracy theories have linked his death to the East Coast/West Coast rap rivalry involving former Death Row Records mogul Marion Suge Knight and his top artist Tupac Shakur, who was shot and killed less than a year before Biggie's tragedy. Evans has long maintained her own theories about the night she lost her husband, but admits she's not holding out hope for the case to be solved by investigators.
She says, "The family - we have an idea what happened. We don't know who pulled the trigger but we have an idea what went on. It's not something I would speak on because it's still a pending case, so that wouldn't be smart at all. But we have an idea, though we don't know if it will ever be solved in the judicial system."
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans