Cher Surprised to Learn That Fans Were Rescued Chilean Miners
Cher's hand and footprint ceremony outside Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood on Thursday night, November 18 was interrupted by the rescued Chilean miners. The survival heroes were being driven around Hollywood in an open-topped bus when the vehicle drove by the famous cinema, where Cher was being saluted.
Cher didn't find out exactly who the 33 guys she was talking to after the ceremony were until she appeared on Ryan Seacrest's Los Angeles radio show on Friday morning, November 19.
The stunned star said, "Those were the guys outside on top of that white bus...? No...! I was talking to them, they must have thought I was crazy. They came back around... and there were all these guys in topless buses... Oh Jesus!" She then called out to her assistant, "Jennifer, those guys that we saw, they were the Chilean miners."
More Cher News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'