Cher Surprised to Learn That Fans Were Rescued Chilean Miners
Cher's hand and footprint ceremony outside Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood on Thursday night, November 18 was interrupted by the rescued Chilean miners. The survival heroes were being driven around Hollywood in an open-topped bus when the vehicle drove by the famous cinema, where Cher was being saluted.
Cher didn't find out exactly who the 33 guys she was talking to after the ceremony were until she appeared on Ryan Seacrest's Los Angeles radio show on Friday morning, November 19.
The stunned star said, "Those were the guys outside on top of that white bus...? No...! I was talking to them, they must have thought I was crazy. They came back around... and there were all these guys in topless buses... Oh Jesus!" She then called out to her assistant, "Jennifer, those guys that we saw, they were the Chilean miners."
More Cher News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival