Paris Hilton Paints and Cleans Hollywood for Community Service
Paris Hilton has been busy painting and cleaning the streets of Hollywood as part of her community service sentence. The socialite has been ordered to volunteer 200 hours of her time as part of a plea deal stemming from her drug arrest in August this year.
She was charged with felony drug possession after cops saw a small bag of cocaine fall out of her purse during a Las Vegas trip. Hilton attracted a swarm of paparazzi as she joined a group called the Hollywood Beautification Team on Friday, November 19 to paint over graffiti marks on buildings in the downtown area.
Beside the community service, Paris Hilton was also sentenced to one year probation, $2,000 fine and ordered to complete a drug abuse program following the cocaine possession case.
More Paris Hilton News
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie