Paris Hilton Paints and Cleans Hollywood for Community Service
Paris Hilton has been busy painting and cleaning the streets of Hollywood as part of her community service sentence. The socialite has been ordered to volunteer 200 hours of her time as part of a plea deal stemming from her drug arrest in August this year.
She was charged with felony drug possession after cops saw a small bag of cocaine fall out of her purse during a Las Vegas trip. Hilton attracted a swarm of paparazzi as she joined a group called the Hollywood Beautification Team on Friday, November 19 to paint over graffiti marks on buildings in the downtown area.
Beside the community service, Paris Hilton was also sentenced to one year probation, $2,000 fine and ordered to complete a drug abuse program following the cocaine possession case.
More Paris Hilton News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip