Paris Hilton Paints and Cleans Hollywood for Community Service
Paris Hilton has been busy painting and cleaning the streets of Hollywood as part of her community service sentence. The socialite has been ordered to volunteer 200 hours of her time as part of a plea deal stemming from her drug arrest in August this year.
She was charged with felony drug possession after cops saw a small bag of cocaine fall out of her purse during a Las Vegas trip. Hilton attracted a swarm of paparazzi as she joined a group called the Hollywood Beautification Team on Friday, November 19 to paint over graffiti marks on buildings in the downtown area.
Beside the community service, Paris Hilton was also sentenced to one year probation, $2,000 fine and ordered to complete a drug abuse program following the cocaine possession case.
More Paris Hilton News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars