Paris Hilton Paints and Cleans Hollywood for Community Service
Paris Hilton has been busy painting and cleaning the streets of Hollywood as part of her community service sentence. The socialite has been ordered to volunteer 200 hours of her time as part of a plea deal stemming from her drug arrest in August this year.
She was charged with felony drug possession after cops saw a small bag of cocaine fall out of her purse during a Las Vegas trip. Hilton attracted a swarm of paparazzi as she joined a group called the Hollywood Beautification Team on Friday, November 19 to paint over graffiti marks on buildings in the downtown area.
Beside the community service, Paris Hilton was also sentenced to one year probation, $2,000 fine and ordered to complete a drug abuse program following the cocaine possession case.
More Paris Hilton News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'