Paris Hilton Paints and Cleans Hollywood for Community Service
Paris Hilton has been busy painting and cleaning the streets of Hollywood as part of her community service sentence. The socialite has been ordered to volunteer 200 hours of her time as part of a plea deal stemming from her drug arrest in August this year.
She was charged with felony drug possession after cops saw a small bag of cocaine fall out of her purse during a Las Vegas trip. Hilton attracted a swarm of paparazzi as she joined a group called the Hollywood Beautification Team on Friday, November 19 to paint over graffiti marks on buildings in the downtown area.
Beside the community service, Paris Hilton was also sentenced to one year probation, $2,000 fine and ordered to complete a drug abuse program following the cocaine possession case.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna