Sienna Miller Pulled Out of Kevin Spacey's Theater Show
Actress Sienna Miller has bowed out of Kevin Spacey's annual theater extravaganza in London due to a scheduling conflict. The "Factory Girl" star was due to participate in Spacey's 24 Hour Plays Celebrity Gala at the Old Vic theatre on Sunday, November 21 but she has axed her appearance to film a movie.
Her spokesperson says, "Very sadly, she had to pull out due to a clash of dates and she's extremely disappointed not to be able to be involved." Miller is believed to be in Los Angeles shooting the upcoming drama "Yellow", in which she plays a drug addict.
Spacey's event will feature performers writing, directing and staging short plays in the space of one day.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch