Sienna Miller Pulled Out of Kevin Spacey's Theater Show
Actress Sienna Miller has bowed out of Kevin Spacey's annual theater extravaganza in London due to a scheduling conflict. The "Factory Girl" star was due to participate in Spacey's 24 Hour Plays Celebrity Gala at the Old Vic theatre on Sunday, November 21 but she has axed her appearance to film a movie.
Her spokesperson says, "Very sadly, she had to pull out due to a clash of dates and she's extremely disappointed not to be able to be involved." Miller is believed to be in Los Angeles shooting the upcoming drama "Yellow", in which she plays a drug addict.
Spacey's event will feature performers writing, directing and staging short plays in the space of one day.
More Sienna Miller News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal