Sienna Miller Pulled Out of Kevin Spacey's Theater Show
Actress Sienna Miller has bowed out of Kevin Spacey's annual theater extravaganza in London due to a scheduling conflict. The "Factory Girl" star was due to participate in Spacey's 24 Hour Plays Celebrity Gala at the Old Vic theatre on Sunday, November 21 but she has axed her appearance to film a movie.
Her spokesperson says, "Very sadly, she had to pull out due to a clash of dates and she's extremely disappointed not to be able to be involved." Miller is believed to be in Los Angeles shooting the upcoming drama "Yellow", in which she plays a drug addict.
Spacey's event will feature performers writing, directing and staging short plays in the space of one day.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special