Sienna Miller Pulled Out of Kevin Spacey's Theater Show
Actress Sienna Miller has bowed out of Kevin Spacey's annual theater extravaganza in London due to a scheduling conflict. The "Factory Girl" star was due to participate in Spacey's 24 Hour Plays Celebrity Gala at the Old Vic theatre on Sunday, November 21 but she has axed her appearance to film a movie.
Her spokesperson says, "Very sadly, she had to pull out due to a clash of dates and she's extremely disappointed not to be able to be involved." Miller is believed to be in Los Angeles shooting the upcoming drama "Yellow", in which she plays a drug addict.
Spacey's event will feature performers writing, directing and staging short plays in the space of one day.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video