Sienna Miller Pulled Out of Kevin Spacey's Theater Show
Actress Sienna Miller has bowed out of Kevin Spacey's annual theater extravaganza in London due to a scheduling conflict. The "Factory Girl" star was due to participate in Spacey's 24 Hour Plays Celebrity Gala at the Old Vic theatre on Sunday, November 21 but she has axed her appearance to film a movie.
Her spokesperson says, "Very sadly, she had to pull out due to a clash of dates and she's extremely disappointed not to be able to be involved." Miller is believed to be in Los Angeles shooting the upcoming drama "Yellow", in which she plays a drug addict.
Spacey's event will feature performers writing, directing and staging short plays in the space of one day.
More Sienna Miller News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms