'Dancing with the Stars' Studio Evacuated Following Mysterious Mail
A Hollywood studio where hit show "Dancing with the Stars" is filmed was evacuated on Friday night, November 19 when staff found a strange white powder in fanmail. Reports suggest the substance turned out to be nothing but talcum powder, but it was enough to send producers and studio executives into a panic.
A source tells TMZ.com fire crews and FBI Hazardous Materials officials were called to CBS Television City in the heart of West Hollywood after the mysterious package was found and "measures were taken to secure the area and ensure the safety of personnel". Officials have launched an investigation into the incident.
It is believed the mysterious mail was intended for contestant Bristol Palin, the daughter of former vice president candidate Sarah Palin - but this had yet to be confirmed as WENN went to press.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction