'Dancing with the Stars' Studio Evacuated Following Mysterious Mail
A Hollywood studio where hit show "Dancing with the Stars" is filmed was evacuated on Friday night, November 19 when staff found a strange white powder in fanmail. Reports suggest the substance turned out to be nothing but talcum powder, but it was enough to send producers and studio executives into a panic.
A source tells TMZ.com fire crews and FBI Hazardous Materials officials were called to CBS Television City in the heart of West Hollywood after the mysterious package was found and "measures were taken to secure the area and ensure the safety of personnel". Officials have launched an investigation into the incident.
It is believed the mysterious mail was intended for contestant Bristol Palin, the daughter of former vice president candidate Sarah Palin - but this had yet to be confirmed as WENN went to press.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role