'Dancing with the Stars' Studio Evacuated Following Mysterious Mail
A Hollywood studio where hit show "Dancing with the Stars" is filmed was evacuated on Friday night, November 19 when staff found a strange white powder in fanmail. Reports suggest the substance turned out to be nothing but talcum powder, but it was enough to send producers and studio executives into a panic.
A source tells TMZ.com fire crews and FBI Hazardous Materials officials were called to CBS Television City in the heart of West Hollywood after the mysterious package was found and "measures were taken to secure the area and ensure the safety of personnel". Officials have launched an investigation into the incident.
It is believed the mysterious mail was intended for contestant Bristol Palin, the daughter of former vice president candidate Sarah Palin - but this had yet to be confirmed as WENN went to press.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser