'Dancing with the Stars' Studio Evacuated Following Mysterious Mail
A Hollywood studio where hit show "Dancing with the Stars" is filmed was evacuated on Friday night, November 19 when staff found a strange white powder in fanmail. Reports suggest the substance turned out to be nothing but talcum powder, but it was enough to send producers and studio executives into a panic.
A source tells TMZ.com fire crews and FBI Hazardous Materials officials were called to CBS Television City in the heart of West Hollywood after the mysterious package was found and "measures were taken to secure the area and ensure the safety of personnel". Officials have launched an investigation into the incident.
It is believed the mysterious mail was intended for contestant Bristol Palin, the daughter of former vice president candidate Sarah Palin - but this had yet to be confirmed as WENN went to press.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd