'Dancing with the Stars' Studio Evacuated Following Mysterious Mail
A Hollywood studio where hit show "Dancing with the Stars" is filmed was evacuated on Friday night, November 19 when staff found a strange white powder in fanmail. Reports suggest the substance turned out to be nothing but talcum powder, but it was enough to send producers and studio executives into a panic.
A source tells TMZ.com fire crews and FBI Hazardous Materials officials were called to CBS Television City in the heart of West Hollywood after the mysterious package was found and "measures were taken to secure the area and ensure the safety of personnel". Officials have launched an investigation into the incident.
It is believed the mysterious mail was intended for contestant Bristol Palin, the daughter of former vice president candidate Sarah Palin - but this had yet to be confirmed as WENN went to press.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!