'Twilight' Star Bronson Pelletier Recovering After Attacked at Fans Convention
"Twilight" star Bronson Pelletier is recovering after he was attacked by a group of drunken men at a fan convention in Birmingham, England. The actor, who plays werewolf Jared in the franchise, was left with a broken nose after he was confronted in the restroom of the Hilton Metropole Hotel while attending the Eternal Twilight 4 event.
Chaos broke out as the 24 year old was hit over the skull, headbutted and held in a headlock before he managed to free himself. Four alleged attackers, who were guests at a wedding reception in the hotel, were then chased by police officers and one was restrained after cops used a Taser gun.
A spokesman for West Midlands Police confirms four men were arrested on suspicion of assault. Two were released and two were granted bail pending further questioning, according to Britain's Daily Telegraph.
A source tells the publication, "Bronson was really angry and upset... These guys were very nasty. They were so drunk they probably didn't even realise they were picking on a Hollywood actor. The convention was full of teenage girls and geeks desperate to see their Twilight heroes so no one expected this sort of trouble."
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert