'Twilight' Star Bronson Pelletier Recovering After Attacked at Fans Convention
"Twilight" star Bronson Pelletier is recovering after he was attacked by a group of drunken men at a fan convention in Birmingham, England. The actor, who plays werewolf Jared in the franchise, was left with a broken nose after he was confronted in the restroom of the Hilton Metropole Hotel while attending the Eternal Twilight 4 event.
Chaos broke out as the 24 year old was hit over the skull, headbutted and held in a headlock before he managed to free himself. Four alleged attackers, who were guests at a wedding reception in the hotel, were then chased by police officers and one was restrained after cops used a Taser gun.
A spokesman for West Midlands Police confirms four men were arrested on suspicion of assault. Two were released and two were granted bail pending further questioning, according to Britain's Daily Telegraph.
A source tells the publication, "Bronson was really angry and upset... These guys were very nasty. They were so drunk they probably didn't even realise they were picking on a Hollywood actor. The convention was full of teenage girls and geeks desperate to see their Twilight heroes so no one expected this sort of trouble."
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat