'Twilight' Star Bronson Pelletier Recovering After Attacked at Fans Convention
"Twilight" star Bronson Pelletier is recovering after he was attacked by a group of drunken men at a fan convention in Birmingham, England. The actor, who plays werewolf Jared in the franchise, was left with a broken nose after he was confronted in the restroom of the Hilton Metropole Hotel while attending the Eternal Twilight 4 event.
Chaos broke out as the 24 year old was hit over the skull, headbutted and held in a headlock before he managed to free himself. Four alleged attackers, who were guests at a wedding reception in the hotel, were then chased by police officers and one was restrained after cops used a Taser gun.
A spokesman for West Midlands Police confirms four men were arrested on suspicion of assault. Two were released and two were granted bail pending further questioning, according to Britain's Daily Telegraph.
A source tells the publication, "Bronson was really angry and upset... These guys were very nasty. They were so drunk they probably didn't even realise they were picking on a Hollywood actor. The convention was full of teenage girls and geeks desperate to see their Twilight heroes so no one expected this sort of trouble."
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie