Christina Aguilera and Pink Talk About Baby on Radio Show
Christina Aguilera talked babies with "Lady Marmalade" collaborator and mum-to-be Pink live on air in Los Angeles on Friday morning, November 19 when both stars phoned in to "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest's radio show at the same time.
Aguilera congratulated Pink, who confirmed the news she is pregnant earlier this week and then started quizzing her about her health. The "Beautiful" singer asked, "How are you feeling? Do you have morning sickness yet?" Pink replied, "I feel like if I had morning sickness, I would have lost some weight. I've kept everything down."
Upon hearing the news the baby is going to be a girl, Aguilera quipped, "She's gonna kick your a**," and then added, "We should have playdates." Aguilera's son Max is two.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics