Christina Aguilera and Pink Talk About Baby on Radio Show
Christina Aguilera talked babies with "Lady Marmalade" collaborator and mum-to-be Pink live on air in Los Angeles on Friday morning, November 19 when both stars phoned in to "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest's radio show at the same time.
Aguilera congratulated Pink, who confirmed the news she is pregnant earlier this week and then started quizzing her about her health. The "Beautiful" singer asked, "How are you feeling? Do you have morning sickness yet?" Pink replied, "I feel like if I had morning sickness, I would have lost some weight. I've kept everything down."
Upon hearing the news the baby is going to be a girl, Aguilera quipped, "She's gonna kick your a**," and then added, "We should have playdates." Aguilera's son Max is two.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner