Christina Aguilera and Pink Talk About Baby on Radio Show
Christina Aguilera talked babies with "Lady Marmalade" collaborator and mum-to-be Pink live on air in Los Angeles on Friday morning, November 19 when both stars phoned in to "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest's radio show at the same time.
Aguilera congratulated Pink, who confirmed the news she is pregnant earlier this week and then started quizzing her about her health. The "Beautiful" singer asked, "How are you feeling? Do you have morning sickness yet?" Pink replied, "I feel like if I had morning sickness, I would have lost some weight. I've kept everything down."
Upon hearing the news the baby is going to be a girl, Aguilera quipped, "She's gonna kick your a**," and then added, "We should have playdates." Aguilera's son Max is two.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video