Christina Aguilera and Pink Talk About Baby on Radio Show
Christina Aguilera talked babies with "Lady Marmalade" collaborator and mum-to-be Pink live on air in Los Angeles on Friday morning, November 19 when both stars phoned in to "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest's radio show at the same time.
Aguilera congratulated Pink, who confirmed the news she is pregnant earlier this week and then started quizzing her about her health. The "Beautiful" singer asked, "How are you feeling? Do you have morning sickness yet?" Pink replied, "I feel like if I had morning sickness, I would have lost some weight. I've kept everything down."
Upon hearing the news the baby is going to be a girl, Aguilera quipped, "She's gonna kick your a**," and then added, "We should have playdates." Aguilera's son Max is two.
More Christina Aguilera News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation