Christina Aguilera and Pink Talk About Baby on Radio Show
Christina Aguilera talked babies with "Lady Marmalade" collaborator and mum-to-be Pink live on air in Los Angeles on Friday morning, November 19 when both stars phoned in to "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest's radio show at the same time.
Aguilera congratulated Pink, who confirmed the news she is pregnant earlier this week and then started quizzing her about her health. The "Beautiful" singer asked, "How are you feeling? Do you have morning sickness yet?" Pink replied, "I feel like if I had morning sickness, I would have lost some weight. I've kept everything down."
Upon hearing the news the baby is going to be a girl, Aguilera quipped, "She's gonna kick your a**," and then added, "We should have playdates." Aguilera's son Max is two.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards