Lady GaGa Is Silent Partner in New York City Restaurant
Lady GaGa has expanding her business portfolio - she's become an investor in a New York City restaurant. The "Poker Face" hitmaker recently became a part-owner of Vince & Eddie's in Manhattan's Upper West Side, pouring her hard-earned cash into the longstanding venue.
Her parents Joe and Cynthia Germanotta have also become shareholders in the establishment, which opened in 1989. But Gaga has decided to keep her involvement in the Italian-American eatery low-key - she's the only silent partner.
Her mum tells W magazine, "When she's in town she likes to come here with her friends because it's very homey and private. She'll come here on her time off."
More Lady GaGa News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert