Lady GaGa Is Silent Partner in New York City Restaurant
Lady GaGa has expanding her business portfolio - she's become an investor in a New York City restaurant. The "Poker Face" hitmaker recently became a part-owner of Vince & Eddie's in Manhattan's Upper West Side, pouring her hard-earned cash into the longstanding venue.
Her parents Joe and Cynthia Germanotta have also become shareholders in the establishment, which opened in 1989. But Gaga has decided to keep her involvement in the Italian-American eatery low-key - she's the only silent partner.
Her mum tells W magazine, "When she's in town she likes to come here with her friends because it's very homey and private. She'll come here on her time off."
More Lady GaGa News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier