Lady GaGa Is Silent Partner in New York City Restaurant
Lady GaGa has expanding her business portfolio - she's become an investor in a New York City restaurant. The "Poker Face" hitmaker recently became a part-owner of Vince & Eddie's in Manhattan's Upper West Side, pouring her hard-earned cash into the longstanding venue.
Her parents Joe and Cynthia Germanotta have also become shareholders in the establishment, which opened in 1989. But Gaga has decided to keep her involvement in the Italian-American eatery low-key - she's the only silent partner.
Her mum tells W magazine, "When she's in town she likes to come here with her friends because it's very homey and private. She'll come here on her time off."
More Lady GaGa News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special