Lady GaGa Is Silent Partner in New York City Restaurant
Lady GaGa has expanding her business portfolio - she's become an investor in a New York City restaurant. The "Poker Face" hitmaker recently became a part-owner of Vince & Eddie's in Manhattan's Upper West Side, pouring her hard-earned cash into the longstanding venue.
Her parents Joe and Cynthia Germanotta have also become shareholders in the establishment, which opened in 1989. But Gaga has decided to keep her involvement in the Italian-American eatery low-key - she's the only silent partner.
Her mum tells W magazine, "When she's in town she likes to come here with her friends because it's very homey and private. She'll come here on her time off."
More Lady GaGa News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'