Lady GaGa Is Silent Partner in New York City Restaurant
Lady GaGa has expanding her business portfolio - she's become an investor in a New York City restaurant. The "Poker Face" hitmaker recently became a part-owner of Vince & Eddie's in Manhattan's Upper West Side, pouring her hard-earned cash into the longstanding venue.
Her parents Joe and Cynthia Germanotta have also become shareholders in the establishment, which opened in 1989. But Gaga has decided to keep her involvement in the Italian-American eatery low-key - she's the only silent partner.
Her mum tells W magazine, "When she's in town she likes to come here with her friends because it's very homey and private. She'll come here on her time off."
More Lady GaGa News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service