Judge Refuses Jeff Goldblum's Request for Restraining Order Against Mental Patient
A Los Angeles judge has refused "The Fly" star Jeff Goldblum a restraining order against a woman who is about to be released from a mental institution. The actor's lawyer went to court on Friday, November 19 and asked for a restraining order against Linda Ransom, claiming she had been stalking the star since 2001 - but the judge refused.
He insisted Goldblum would have to wait for Ransom to create a fresh threat, according to TMZ. Ransom was locked up in 2009 after she was declared incompetent.
Goldblum's previous restraining order against Ransom expired while she was being treated.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart