Judge Refuses Jeff Goldblum's Request for Restraining Order Against Mental Patient
A Los Angeles judge has refused "The Fly" star Jeff Goldblum a restraining order against a woman who is about to be released from a mental institution. The actor's lawyer went to court on Friday, November 19 and asked for a restraining order against Linda Ransom, claiming she had been stalking the star since 2001 - but the judge refused.
He insisted Goldblum would have to wait for Ransom to create a fresh threat, according to TMZ. Ransom was locked up in 2009 after she was declared incompetent.
Goldblum's previous restraining order against Ransom expired while she was being treated.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7