Judge Refuses Jeff Goldblum's Request for Restraining Order Against Mental Patient
A Los Angeles judge has refused "The Fly" star Jeff Goldblum a restraining order against a woman who is about to be released from a mental institution. The actor's lawyer went to court on Friday, November 19 and asked for a restraining order against Linda Ransom, claiming she had been stalking the star since 2001 - but the judge refused.
He insisted Goldblum would have to wait for Ransom to create a fresh threat, according to TMZ. Ransom was locked up in 2009 after she was declared incompetent.
Goldblum's previous restraining order against Ransom expired while she was being treated.
More Jeff Goldblum News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic