Judge Refuses Jeff Goldblum's Request for Restraining Order Against Mental Patient
A Los Angeles judge has refused "The Fly" star Jeff Goldblum a restraining order against a woman who is about to be released from a mental institution. The actor's lawyer went to court on Friday, November 19 and asked for a restraining order against Linda Ransom, claiming she had been stalking the star since 2001 - but the judge refused.
He insisted Goldblum would have to wait for Ransom to create a fresh threat, according to TMZ. Ransom was locked up in 2009 after she was declared incompetent.
Goldblum's previous restraining order against Ransom expired while she was being treated.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy