Judge Refuses Jeff Goldblum's Request for Restraining Order Against Mental Patient
A Los Angeles judge has refused "The Fly" star Jeff Goldblum a restraining order against a woman who is about to be released from a mental institution. The actor's lawyer went to court on Friday, November 19 and asked for a restraining order against Linda Ransom, claiming she had been stalking the star since 2001 - but the judge refused.
He insisted Goldblum would have to wait for Ransom to create a fresh threat, according to TMZ. Ransom was locked up in 2009 after she was declared incompetent.
Goldblum's previous restraining order against Ransom expired while she was being treated.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week