Anne Hathaway Has Plotted Story for Her 'Glee' Cameo
Anne Hathaway is so desperate to land a guest role on hit TV musical "Glee", she has already come up with her ideal role and planned out the entire episode in her mind. "The Devil Wears Prada" star admits she's a huge fan of the Ryan Murphy creation and would jump at the chance to appear alongside its leading stars Matthew Morrison and Lea Michele.
And she's worked out the whole storyline and the song she'd love to sing. Hathaway says, "In my head I've written a part for me... That's so arrogant and obnoxious! Ryan Murphy, like no one else wants to be on your show! In my head, I've cast myself in 'Glee' and I know what song I'm going to sing! I would wanna play Kurt's long-lost aunt's mother's sister who is also gay, (who) comes back to help him deal with his sexuality, and I would sing 'You Are Not Alone' from Steven Sondheim's epic show 'Into the Woods'."
Hathaway isn't the only celebrity fan of "Glee" - Britney Spears and Gwyneth Paltrow are also regular viewers and have both made cameos in the show. Paltrow received rave reviews for her portrayal of substitute teacher Holly Holliday in an episode which aired in America on Tuesday, November 16.
More Glee News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle