Cher's G-String Showed Up at Salute Event
Cher suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction during her Hollywood salute outside Grauman's Chinese Theater on Thursday, November 18 night when fans and onlookers got a good glimpse of her turquoise underwear. The pop superstar dressed quickly for the event and realized too late she wasn't covered up - and had to borrow clothing from her assistant.
She explains, "I lost the slip to my dress but no one realized, so I wore her tanktop under my dress." But even that wasn't enough.
Cher tells Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest, "It was such a nightmare... Everyone kept standing behind me, reaching up under my skirt... and pulling down my little T-shirt." But at least she was wearing a G-string, "I had the presence of mind to put it on... I was so afraid it was gonna be worse."
More Cher News
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017