Cher's G-String Showed Up at Salute Event
Cher suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction during her Hollywood salute outside Grauman's Chinese Theater on Thursday, November 18 night when fans and onlookers got a good glimpse of her turquoise underwear. The pop superstar dressed quickly for the event and realized too late she wasn't covered up - and had to borrow clothing from her assistant.
She explains, "I lost the slip to my dress but no one realized, so I wore her tanktop under my dress." But even that wasn't enough.
Cher tells Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest, "It was such a nightmare... Everyone kept standing behind me, reaching up under my skirt... and pulling down my little T-shirt." But at least she was wearing a G-string, "I had the presence of mind to put it on... I was so afraid it was gonna be worse."
More Cher News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes