Cher's G-String Showed Up at Salute Event
Cher suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction during her Hollywood salute outside Grauman's Chinese Theater on Thursday, November 18 night when fans and onlookers got a good glimpse of her turquoise underwear. The pop superstar dressed quickly for the event and realized too late she wasn't covered up - and had to borrow clothing from her assistant.
She explains, "I lost the slip to my dress but no one realized, so I wore her tanktop under my dress." But even that wasn't enough.
Cher tells Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest, "It was such a nightmare... Everyone kept standing behind me, reaching up under my skirt... and pulling down my little T-shirt." But at least she was wearing a G-string, "I had the presence of mind to put it on... I was so afraid it was gonna be worse."
More Cher News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation