Cher's G-String Showed Up at Salute Event
Cher suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction during her Hollywood salute outside Grauman's Chinese Theater on Thursday, November 18 night when fans and onlookers got a good glimpse of her turquoise underwear. The pop superstar dressed quickly for the event and realized too late she wasn't covered up - and had to borrow clothing from her assistant.
She explains, "I lost the slip to my dress but no one realized, so I wore her tanktop under my dress." But even that wasn't enough.
Cher tells Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest, "It was such a nightmare... Everyone kept standing behind me, reaching up under my skirt... and pulling down my little T-shirt." But at least she was wearing a G-string, "I had the presence of mind to put it on... I was so afraid it was gonna be worse."
More Cher News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction