DMX Arrested on Suspicion of Parole Violation
Embattled rapper DMX is in trouble with the law again - the hip-hop star was arrested in Phoenix, Arizona on Thursday, November 18 on suspicion of parole violation. The rap star - real name Earl Simmons - has served two stints in prison this year and most recently walked free in August after serving 18 days of a 90-day sentence in connection with a reckless driving conviction from 2002.
Simmons was detained by police in Phoenix on Thursday evening, November 18 after allegedly violating the terms of his release and failing to check in with his probation officer, according to Myfoxphoenix. The rapper has been ordered to attend a probation revocation hearing on November 24 which could see him jailed for a third time in 2010 if he is deemed to have broken court rules.
Simmons served time in jail in Arizona earlier this year for a previous parole violation charge - he was released in July after four months behind bars.
More DMX News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service