DMX Arrested on Suspicion of Parole Violation
Embattled rapper DMX is in trouble with the law again - the hip-hop star was arrested in Phoenix, Arizona on Thursday, November 18 on suspicion of parole violation. The rap star - real name Earl Simmons - has served two stints in prison this year and most recently walked free in August after serving 18 days of a 90-day sentence in connection with a reckless driving conviction from 2002.
Simmons was detained by police in Phoenix on Thursday evening, November 18 after allegedly violating the terms of his release and failing to check in with his probation officer, according to Myfoxphoenix. The rapper has been ordered to attend a probation revocation hearing on November 24 which could see him jailed for a third time in 2010 if he is deemed to have broken court rules.
Simmons served time in jail in Arizona earlier this year for a previous parole violation charge - he was released in July after four months behind bars.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier