DMX Arrested on Suspicion of Parole Violation
Embattled rapper DMX is in trouble with the law again - the hip-hop star was arrested in Phoenix, Arizona on Thursday, November 18 on suspicion of parole violation. The rap star - real name Earl Simmons - has served two stints in prison this year and most recently walked free in August after serving 18 days of a 90-day sentence in connection with a reckless driving conviction from 2002.
Simmons was detained by police in Phoenix on Thursday evening, November 18 after allegedly violating the terms of his release and failing to check in with his probation officer, according to Myfoxphoenix. The rapper has been ordered to attend a probation revocation hearing on November 24 which could see him jailed for a third time in 2010 if he is deemed to have broken court rules.
Simmons served time in jail in Arizona earlier this year for a previous parole violation charge - he was released in July after four months behind bars.
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet