DMX Arrested on Suspicion of Parole Violation
Embattled rapper DMX is in trouble with the law again - the hip-hop star was arrested in Phoenix, Arizona on Thursday, November 18 on suspicion of parole violation. The rap star - real name Earl Simmons - has served two stints in prison this year and most recently walked free in August after serving 18 days of a 90-day sentence in connection with a reckless driving conviction from 2002.
Simmons was detained by police in Phoenix on Thursday evening, November 18 after allegedly violating the terms of his release and failing to check in with his probation officer, according to Myfoxphoenix. The rapper has been ordered to attend a probation revocation hearing on November 24 which could see him jailed for a third time in 2010 if he is deemed to have broken court rules.
Simmons served time in jail in Arizona earlier this year for a previous parole violation charge - he was released in July after four months behind bars.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked