Eddie Montgomery to Undergo Prostate Cancer Surgery in December
Montgomery Gentry star Eddie Montgomery has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. The country star, who fronts the duo with his longtime collaborator Troy Gentry, has confirmed the news in a statement to fans and revealed he will undergo surgery in December.
He says, "Yes, rumors have started. And the truth is I have recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer. I will be undergoing surgery to remove the cancerous tumor in December. I will be back in January ready to rock for all the fans! Please keep my family and I in your prayers."
The band is currently on tour in Canada, with dates scheduled to wrap up in early December.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked