Eddie Montgomery to Undergo Prostate Cancer Surgery in December
Montgomery Gentry star Eddie Montgomery has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. The country star, who fronts the duo with his longtime collaborator Troy Gentry, has confirmed the news in a statement to fans and revealed he will undergo surgery in December.
He says, "Yes, rumors have started. And the truth is I have recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer. I will be undergoing surgery to remove the cancerous tumor in December. I will be back in January ready to rock for all the fans! Please keep my family and I in your prayers."
The band is currently on tour in Canada, with dates scheduled to wrap up in early December.
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic