Eddie Montgomery to Undergo Prostate Cancer Surgery in December
Montgomery Gentry star Eddie Montgomery has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. The country star, who fronts the duo with his longtime collaborator Troy Gentry, has confirmed the news in a statement to fans and revealed he will undergo surgery in December.
He says, "Yes, rumors have started. And the truth is I have recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer. I will be undergoing surgery to remove the cancerous tumor in December. I will be back in January ready to rock for all the fans! Please keep my family and I in your prayers."
The band is currently on tour in Canada, with dates scheduled to wrap up in early December.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion