Eddie Montgomery to Undergo Prostate Cancer Surgery in December
Montgomery Gentry star Eddie Montgomery has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. The country star, who fronts the duo with his longtime collaborator Troy Gentry, has confirmed the news in a statement to fans and revealed he will undergo surgery in December.
He says, "Yes, rumors have started. And the truth is I have recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer. I will be undergoing surgery to remove the cancerous tumor in December. I will be back in January ready to rock for all the fans! Please keep my family and I in your prayers."
The band is currently on tour in Canada, with dates scheduled to wrap up in early December.
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'