Kelsey Grammer Returns to Small Screen for 'Boss'
Kelsey Grammer is heading back to TV in a new show directed by "Milk" moviemaker Gus Van Sant. The former "Frasier" star is swapping comedy for a tense political drama called "Boss", which will mark Oscar-nominee Van Sant's first small screen venture.
Grammer will star as the fictional Mayor of Chicago, Illinois who is diagnosed with a degenerative mental condition that only he and his doctor know about, according to Deadline. The show is said to be inspired by Shakespeare's "King Lear".
In the early 1980s, Kelsey Grammer began his television career by portraying Stephen Smith in NBC's "Kennedy". Later on, he guest-starred in "Medium".
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage