Kelsey Grammer Returns to Small Screen for 'Boss'
Kelsey Grammer is heading back to TV in a new show directed by "Milk" moviemaker Gus Van Sant. The former "Frasier" star is swapping comedy for a tense political drama called "Boss", which will mark Oscar-nominee Van Sant's first small screen venture.
Grammer will star as the fictional Mayor of Chicago, Illinois who is diagnosed with a degenerative mental condition that only he and his doctor know about, according to Deadline. The show is said to be inspired by Shakespeare's "King Lear".
In the early 1980s, Kelsey Grammer began his television career by portraying Stephen Smith in NBC's "Kennedy". Later on, he guest-starred in "Medium".
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!