Kelsey Grammer Returns to Small Screen for 'Boss'
Kelsey Grammer is heading back to TV in a new show directed by "Milk" moviemaker Gus Van Sant. The former "Frasier" star is swapping comedy for a tense political drama called "Boss", which will mark Oscar-nominee Van Sant's first small screen venture.
Grammer will star as the fictional Mayor of Chicago, Illinois who is diagnosed with a degenerative mental condition that only he and his doctor know about, according to Deadline. The show is said to be inspired by Shakespeare's "King Lear".
In the early 1980s, Kelsey Grammer began his television career by portraying Stephen Smith in NBC's "Kennedy". Later on, he guest-starred in "Medium".
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'